Enjoyable

It was weird having someone else do your makeup. Especially your boyfriend's mother of all things. When Mitsuki arrived at your hotel room excited and holding a makeup bag, you were throughly confused. Then your mother came along much earlier, like still dark out early, with hair supplies and was now behind you finishing your hair as Mitsuki did your face.

"Do I really need to be dolled up for this?"

"Yes, because after going out with the rest of your class, you won't have time to doll yourself up for our turn." Mitsuki said back.

"Our?"

"Yeah, your family. Especially since she's your future mother in law." Umaya said with a grin as you felt your face flush at her words.

"Believe me, Katsuki has every waking intention to marry you. Literally the other day he asked Masaru to design his tux for your wedding day." Mitsuki said taking out a lipstick.

"I don't doubt that." You responded smiling at the thought.

"You look so happy, I guess they took good care of you yesterday." Your mother said as she took some paper to cover your face before spraying your hair.

"It was so nice." You said with a relieved sigh. "Really I shocked myself realizing I never went to spa. But I loved it so much."

"That's good to hear my love." Mitsuki said picking up a mirror. "What do you think?"

 "What do you think?"

(Pick a look.)

(Goddess locs cuz why not

(Goddess locs cuz why not.)

"I love it, thank you."

"No problem, Katsuki told me he was so confused when he found out you liked pink." She said laughing to herself as you rolled your eyes.

"I used to kill for a living so he probably expected my room to be black or some shit." You said standing up and approaching the clothes on your bed.

" You said standing up and approaching the clothes on your bed