Danger Arises

"We need to stop by somewhere." Tenko told the blonde as they entered another alley.

"Where the fuck are we going?" Katsuki asked visibly confused.

"There's a warehouse full of Nomu." He explained as he stood in front of the large doors. "We need to destroy them, at the very least we'll slow him down somewhat. You okay with that?"

"I hate these damn things, fuck yeah." Katsuki agreed with a sinister smile.

Tenko scoffed at his enthusiasm as he destroyed the lock. He began to open the door before being shot in the hand suddenly from behind.

"Ah! Shit!" He fell over in pain as Katsuki looked back to see a masked man holding a gun.

"You know All For One was very suspicious of you Shigaraki." The man started. "He didn't want to believe you'd betray him. But I did believe it, now look at what you've done."

"Back up jackass." Katsuki warned him as sparks flew from his hands.

"You should be careful," the man said pointing the gun at him. "your body hasn't fully healed with the new quirks."

At his words, Katsuki felt a sharp pain go through his body. That fucking no face havin' ass-

"Shit." Tenko muttered as he opened the warehouse door.

Growling and hissing was heard loudly as the monsters within looked towards the open door. The masked man looked in as the monsters stared at him hungrily.

"Wait, wait, wait!" He yelled out as Tenko pulled Katsuki behind the door as one of them attacked the man.

As it devoured him Tenko turned and began to dust the monsters as they attacked. Katsuki still writhed in pain as he killed all the Nomu. He slowly got off the ground and walked inside to see multiple piles of dust.

"Well you work fast as shit." He muttered as Tenko looked back and shrugged. Katsuki looked down and his bleeding hand. "You gonna take care of that?"

Tenko looked at his wounded hand wincing softly. "It's alright." He looked up and saw a cage hanging in the far back.

"The fuck is that?" Katsuki asked looking up to see a bundle of dark blue feathers. "A bird?"

"Looks like it." Tenko said as picked up a rock.

He flung the object and hit the cage causing the large bird to flap its wings in the cage.

"Watch where you throw that thing." The bird suddenly yelled as the two males stared in shock before it clicked for the blonde.

"Hold the fuck up." Katsuki started. "Are you one of those Guide shits in Y/N's family?"

"Yes I am, my master was Silvestor Stellaraguel." The bird responded. "My name is Merlin."

~~~~~~~

Tenko opened the large cage now on the ground and the bird disappeared in a flash of light. Suddenly another burst appeared above them and he fell before Tenko caught him.

"Ah!" The animal exclaimed in pain. "It's been so long."

Merlin flapped his wings and flew out of Tenko's arms and landed on the cage. He stretched his wings painfully.

"Why the hell are you here, don't you shits die with your partners?" Katsuki asked confused at the animal's existence.

"Actually if we were to die first then they would follow." Merlin corrected. "However," he continued sadly. "because Silvestor was killed all those years ago, I am forced to live without him."