Ultimate Moves: Zodiac

As your classmates trained in the mountainous terrain, you threw knives at the wall on boredom. You looked up and watched as Izuku bounced around the terrain in a flash of green. Turning your gaze Katsuki already done training his Explosion quirk, he stood with some teachers to train Alter. Present Mic yelled loudly sending shockwaves that shook the building. As Katsuki glared at him with bright blue eyes the shockwaves decreased to the teachers' surprise.

"Hey what did you do?" Present Mic exclaimed.

"Calm your ass down I just weakened your loud fucking voice." Katsuki argued as his eyes turned back to normal.

"Hm well that quirk proves that it could be quite problematic." Ectoplasm said through his unmoving teeth. "Are you able to use it on yourself?"

"Yeah. It makes it easier to create big explosions without hurting myself. But my eyes start hurting like a bitch." Katsuki said rubbing his eyes.

"Hold on dear." Recovery Girl told him as she got on a tall stool and took out a small light. "Let me see." She shined the light into his eyes and examined them as you watched.

Turning away you stretched in your hero suit before throwing another knife at the wall.

"Y/N." Aizawa called as hebwalked up to you. "Why aren't you training?"

"There's nothing for me to train. I've been trying since the crack of dawn to unlock my zodiac again. And I am this close to knocking myself out and marching onto Olympus to beat the shit out of Zues." You said angrily as you stood up and stormed away. As you did the sky thundered loudly and you glared up at it. "You heard me!" It silenced.

"Maybe something special happened during your fight with All For One." Aizawa suggested as you sighed at his words. "Can you try and recall?"

"Other than this building that supposedly fell on me. No." You said with a groan as Sibyl teleported onto his shoulder.

"You have any ideas?" Aizawa asked the fox.

"Hm." Sibyl sounded quietly. "Can I borrow your phone?" Aizawa gave the fox his phone and began to type away. "Hm, maybe it has to do with elements."

"What's that s'posed to mean?" You asked.

"Taurus is an Earth Sign. When you used it during your fight with All For One, you were buried by the earth and rubble of the building. Maybe you need to interact with the element associated with the zodiac you want to use."

"So I need to bury myself again?" You asked him.

"Um." Sibyl sounded as Aizawa stared at you tiredly. "No."

"You're gonna kill me Y/N." Aizawa muttered.

You pouted at his words and looked at a nearby pool of water. Walking over you looked into the water it was deep. If Sibyl is right, then by submerging myself I should be able to activate a water sign. The three water signs are Cancer, Scorpio, and Pisces. But which of the three should I use? Or should I just let my quirk decide? As you stared at the water you removed the two swords from your back. Well let's go.

Suddenly you jumped into the water and swam downward to the surprise of Aizawa and Sibyl. Katsuki hearing the splash looked over and saw Aizawa peering into the deep pool of water.

"The fuck was that?" He called out to them.

"Y/N just jumped in." Sibyl yelled back.

Izuku who was flying around stopped and landed on a cliff, looking down confused.