WTSF-13

"What do you think, pare?"

"I don't want to think."

Who the hell is that guy? Qin? From which side of the world did he get his name? Qin? And why did she embrace him so tight? Qin? And it's true he's her boyfriend? Qin?

"Arrrggghh!" He hit the tyre of his car.

"Hey, what's wrong with you? "

"Nothing."

"Ano, trip mo lang sipain ang gulong, ganun?"

"Shut up, Edward."

"Mukhang in love na in love sa isa't isa sina Sam and Jake, ano?"

"Shut up Edward."

"Ang higpit nang yakap ni Sam kay Jake. Parang miss na miss na niya ang lalake."

"I said shut up, man!"

"What do you think? Gaaano na sila katagal?"

"Edward, shut up! Ano ang hindi mo maintindihan sa sinabi ko?"

"Why, man, you're jealous!"

"I'm not! Ayoko lang na binabalewala ako nang babae."

"Dahil sanay kang sa iyo lahat ng atensyon. Well, I told you, Sam's different. And it looked like you won't even reach first base with her. May nobyo na pala siya."

"Do you really have to rub it in my face, ha? I know what you're saying! Andun ako, remember? I saw with my own two eyes how they missed each other! I saw with my own two eyes how happy she was that he came. I saw with my own two eyes how her eyes came alive when she saw him. I saw everything with my own two eyes! You don't have to remind me every f*****g second about it!"

"And I'm f*****g seeing with my own two eyes how jealous you are at this very minute!" sigaw din nito pero nakatawa.

"S**t! S**t S**t!" He cursed as he keeps hitting the tyres with his feet. 

"Kahit anong gawin mo dyan, hindi yan papatol sa 'yo. You will only end up hurting yourself."

"That woman is a witch! I don't know what spell she casted on me for me to feel this way. And I'm not liking a single bit of it. Let's get out of here!" Sumakay na siya nang kotse ni Edward. 

"Saan tayo pupunta?" Edward asked as he started to engine. 

"Anywhere but here."

"What about your car?"

"Let's leave it here. I'll just ask Ricardo to collect it in the morning."

"Kung bakit kasi may pagtanggi ka pang nalalaman kaninang tinatanong kita kung pupuntahan mo siya. Dito rin pala ang punta mo, nagsinungaling ka pa." 

"Wala naman talaga akong balak. Napadaan lang ako dito."

"Napadaan? So, wala kang balak nang tinanong mo ako kung saan siya nakatira? Wala kang balak nung nakikipag-bunung braso ka sa akin para makuha mo ang resignation letter niya? Wala kang balak? Wala kang magawa, ganun?"

"Will you shut up Edward and just drive? One more word from you about her..."

"And then what? Seriously pare, not Samantha, please. She's a friend and I hate losing a friend because of you.  Above anyone else, sa 'yo pa rin ako. Kapatid kita and I'm honestly saying here hindi na nakakatuwa ang ginagawa mo."

"Nagsalita ang matino."

"At least ako hindi na nagpapaiyak nang babae. Eh ikaw? Naging habit mo na. Hindi ka ba napapagod?"