Part 5

I turned my head to face Marie who had her eyebrows raised I just gave her the nod and she knew that Aston was the father of my unborn child.

I grabbed Marie hand and dragged her to sit down on the sofa across the room. "So how can I help you guys" I asked generally intrigued. "Well we want to crack America but don't have the right song" Marvin explained. "And that's where I come in..." I asked just making sure we were on the same page. "Yeah" Oritse smiled. "Okay well before we get to work we need a catch up! its been over 4 months" i smiled I had actually really missed these boys banter. "4 months 10 days" I heard someone whisper I assumed it was aston... "What was that?" I asked looking straight at him. "Nothing" he whispered, i ignored his comment and started my usual banter with the boys... I would defiantly have to stay in touch with these three after we have finished our work together. Then I realised Aston hadn't said anything for awhile. I dragged my eyes away from the other boys to see where he was then I noticed that he was sat in the corner on his own staring at me like I was his pray... I caught his eye but soon snatched it away and got back into conversation with the other boys until Arthur came in "Jess just thought I would rem...." He got mid way through his sentence before I jumped from my seat. "YES I remember..." I walked up to him and gave him the short version of why I stopped him from telling the whole room that I had a hospital appointment for my next baby scan, I wasn't sure whether I was ready to tell Aston just yet... "WHAT!! Which one is he!" Arthur yelled causing all the attention in the room to turn to us... Marie jumped up to help he control Arthur before this got out of hand again. "Arthur calm down you know I can't get stressed, I can't put myself through that again okay... LOOK AT ME breath okay" I pulled him into a hug because I knew it would calm him down..., okay so maybe I missed that fact that Arthur had anger issues. This was going to be fun...