Part 35

Heya before you read this part I want to let you know she has a Caesarean, I tried to make it so it wasn't disgusting but that's up for opinion. Just thought I would say just in case your not okay with that sort of stuff. Enjoy!!

Aston POV

Jessica is on a bed being wheeled to an operating room. She is too weak to be able to push the baby out herself so she is going to have to have a Caesarean. Because of the pain she is experiencing she keeps coming in and out of consciousness. I'm scared. I'm scared for her and the baby. I can't live without either off them. I want us to be a proper family, together. I can't do that if one of them isn't here! I still have tears falling from my eyes. I can't stop them.

"Sir you need to go put the scubs on otherwise you can't come in" a doctor said too me. I ran towards the room he point at and put a blue cover up over top of my clothes before running back too Jessica's side to see she had regained consciousness but I knew it would be for long. "Aston, I'm scared" she whimpered, so am I I thought. "I know baby but your both gonna be fine I promise" I said as I grabbed her hand and linked out things together. "Perfect fit" she smiled before zoning out once again.

"Scalpel"  

"Scissors" 

"Syringe" 

"Suction" 

The doctors were shouting random shit to eachother. Well that's what it sounded like to me. It was like they were speaking a different language that only employees could understand. I was sat next to Jessica holding her hand praying that this would be over soon and they would both be alright. I couldn't see anything they were doing because they was a plastic wall over Jessica's body so she wouldn't see if she woke up which she hasn't. I just kept staring at the heart monitor wishing that it would never stop beating but that was just a wish, right? I was soon took out of my daydream when the heart monitor started to beep. "Were loosing here. Hurry" he shouted. All the surgeons began frantically working to keep them both alive but I was slowly loosing hope. "Sir your going to have to leave" someone said whilst coming up to me but I wasn't paying any attention. I was more focused on that fact that I could loose my whole life within the next few seconds. "I'm not leaving her" I frowned. I can't leave her here with her stomach opened all on her own. It's not fair. The heart monitor was still frantically beeping in the back ground but I didn't take off of Jessica. Until I saw something being pulled out of her stomach. Our baby. Our little baby. But it wasn't crying? Was something wrong? What's happening? "Why isn't it crying?" I frowned but they just took it away. I didn't even get to look at it. "WHAT'S HAPPENING?" I shouted. Was my baby even alive? Was it a boy? Was it a girl? "Sir there doing all they can. Please step outside" he asked me again. But I physically couldn't move. The two people I love the most were slowly being taken away from me. It felt like I was glued to this spot and would meet be able to move. Tears are still falling down my face. I love them.

Another big man came up to me and grabbed my arms and dragged me out. But I wasn't going easy. "PLEASE MY BABY" I screamed. We were getting closer to the door. "HELP THEM PLEASE" I pleaded I couldn't loose them. There my life, my world. "I LOVE YOU" I screamed looking at Jessica lifeless body before being pulled out off the room. I was say on a chair and told to calm down. "CALM DOWN! CALM DOWN! THE TWO PEOPLE I LOVE THE MOST COULD BE DEAD RIGHT NOW" I screamed in there face. "Ast calm down, screaming the place down isn't going to help" Marvin explained. I didn't even realise everyone was here. I could see Charlotte standing behind him crying her eyes out. They have been best friends since high school, this had hit her hard. I jumped up from my chair and ran to her pulling her into a hug as we cried together. I knew she has never really liked me very much since I had cheated on Abbie but she knew I loved Jessica.

We cried until we were both out of tears. I physically couldn't cry anymore. Then the doctor came out. This is it. My life is in his hands. He stopped walking and looked at us all. There was a lot of us here to support Jessica. She is loved by many people. 

Her parents 

My parents 

The JLS boys 

Marie 

Charlotte 

John, Charlottes partner  

And me 

"Jessica is fine, she is unconscious at the moment but should wake up with in the next couple of hours" he smiled. Thank god Jessica is okay but wait what about the baby? "And the baby?" I questioned, my heart was beating to fast. "Oh I don't know. He got took away as soon as he came out. But I will go find out for you" he frowned obviously expecting that someone else would have told us what had happened. Wait did he say, did he say he? "It's a boy" I smiled at everyone. "Did you and Jessica sort out names?" Her parents asked. The atmosphere was a lot calmer now that we knew she was alright. "Yeah his name is Joshua Tim Merrygold" I smiled.

The doctor returned after a few minutes smiling away. I hoping that's and good news. I stood up so I was facing him and awaited the news once again. "He's a fighter Mr Merrygold, he's going to be just fine. He will need to stay in tonight though so we can monitor his breathing" he stated. I felt like the happiest man alive. They were both alright. I have a son, a baby boy.

Heya sorry you had to wait so long! I went swimming so couldn't post earlier. Anyway hope you enjoyed this part.  

Can I get 7 votes for the next part? 

Thanks for reading :) 

Jessica xx