Part 10

Fanfic (part 10)

Aston POV

I knew I shouldn't have told her who I spelt with! I ran out of Jessica's office to see her pulling away from the studio in her pearl white mini that I had bought her. I sprinted back into the building looking for Arthur, "Arthur" I yelled hoping he would hear me. "What" he replied. I spun around in m heels to see his standing there with his fists clenched. "I know you hate me. But I need your help Jessica is about to get herself in trouble" I explained you could see the fear in his eyes as soon as I mentioned trouble he obviously loves Jessica. "Okay what do you need" he asked. "Do you know Abbie Blueberns address?" I asked, I knew that's where Jessica would have gone, she was going to give her a piece of her mind not matter what condition she is in. "Yeah corse I do she's one of mine and Jessica's best friends" he replied smiling... He must be thinking I'm mad getting all stressed over his best friend. "I need you to take me there" I replied grabbing his arm and dragging him outside into the car park. "Okay... Why?" He asked clearly confused as to why I needed to go to Abbie's house. "I will explain on the way" I replied, wasn't looking forward to that conversation. I got into Arthur's car and pulled out my phone sending Abbie a text saying that I was on my way round... She replied 'I'm ready for you baby <3' okay so maybe I had seen her a couple of times after I broke up with Jess, I know it was wrong but I needed comfort and she was there. "Why is Jessica about to get in trouble with Abbie?" Arthur asked clearly concerned as to why his two best friends were in trouble. "Abbie is the girl I cheated on Jessica with" I answered quietly... He looked stunned, as if he had nothing to say, this was going to be a fun car journey.

Jessica POV

I was currently standing outside Abbie's door contemplating whether I should knock. I needed to know why my best friend would do something like this to me. What did I ever do to her? This is it I lifted my hand and banged on her door. "Aston why are you knocking? You have a..." She never finished her sentence because she opened the door and realised it wasn't who she thought it was, it was the girl who's heart had been broken by the two people she loved the most. She opened the door in her underwear proving to me that everything Aston had said to me earlier in the day was a lie! He was still shagging my best friend. As soon as she has fully opened the door my hand connected with her face... Hard! She yelped in pain but I couldn't care less "YOU BASTARD! YOU RUINED MY LIFE" I screamed in her face, grabbing her collar and shoving her into the nearest fall. "Jessica get of me" she yelled trying to free herself for my grip. "WHY DID YOU SLEEP WITH MY BOYFRIEND" I screamed I wanted answers and I wanted them now. "I didn't mean for it to happen" she said clearly catching on to the fact that I knew about her dirty secret. "YES YOU DID WHY ABBIE? YOU WERE MY BEST FRIEND. WHY?" I screamed still holding her up against the wall. "BECAUSE I LOVED HIM FIRST" she screamed... Well that wasn't the answer I expected, I loosened my grip around her collar and took a step back. "I'm sorry Jessica but I loved him first, you didn't deserve him anyway I mean your just an ugly cow" she said spitefully. "You should have told me you loved him! You know I wouldn't have dated him if I knew you liked him! But no instead you let me be happy then ruined it all by sleeping with MY boyfriend" I said my voice rising, I couldn't believe that she would do this to me. I was the sort of friend that if you liked a boy then I wouldn't date him because I would pick a friend over a boy any day. "You loved him the first time you set eyes on him, you wouldn't have let me have him! HE WAS GOING GO BE MINE! WE WERE MENT TO BE TOGETHER NOT YOU!" She yelled the last part she was obviously trying to make the fact that she slept with my boyfriend seem better, it wasn't. When she said that I couldn't help myself I lunged at her and slapped her as hard as I could. We were soon in a full on bitch fight rolling around on the floor hitting each other with all we had, our friendship obviously meant nothing to her! We were so concentrated on what we were doing that neither of us heard the door open. I soon felt myself being lifted up of the bitch who was still screaming as loud as she could. "YOU NEVER DESERVED HIM" she yelled looking me straight in the eyes. I was fighting again however had hold of my arms, I wanted to smack her but I couldn't get out of there hold. It was then that I took the second to turn my head to realise that Arthur has hold of my arms stopping me from knocking Abbie out. "HE NEVER LOVED YOU" she screamed again, it was then I noticed that Aston had hold if her, what a lying ass I was actually thinking about giving him a chance. Once we had both finally calmed down I slipped my hand out of Arthur's grip and stood up infront of Aston and Abbie. "You have to choose" I said seriously, looking Aston straight in the eye. "What?" He whispered looking shocked by my statement. "You have to choose. You can have her" I said pointing to the half naked bitch also known as Abbie. "Or you can have our baby and a chance to make things right between us" I said seriously, I wouldn't let him be in the baby's life knowing that he was going home to the women that broke our little family apart. After a few minutes of complete silence I assumed that Aston had made his choice and it wasn't a life with me and our baby. With that I left, Arthur closely following behind me.

Aston POV

"You have to choose. You can have her." Jessica said whilst point at Abbie who is half naked, apparently she was expecting a bit more then just a chat... "Or you can have our baby and a chance to make thing right between us" she said deadly serious. I knew what I wanted I just couldn't get the words to leave my mouth. Seconds maybe minutes passed of the room being in complete silence then Jessica left. "Awh baby I'm glad you chose me, you won't regret it" Abbie said seductively as she started to kiss down my jaw line continuing down my neck... A few minutes passed when I realised what I was doing, I took both my hand and placed then on her chest and pushed her away from me. "I've made my choice and it doesn't involve you" I said seriously fed up with the way Abbie always thought she could get her way. And with that I left to try and put my perfect family back together.