Part 9

Normal POV

"Because I didn't realise what I had until it was to late" he shouted through his tears. I was stunned, I didn't know what to say, it couldn't be true could it, if he felt this way about me then he wouldn't have cheated on me would he? "I wish I never cheated on you, it's my biggest regret. It was stupid, I had you the best girl in the entire world i mean you are absolutely beautiful and you have the most amazing personality, you would do anything if it meant that everyone else would be happy but me being the ass that i am went and ruined it. I would do anything to go back to the way we were. I love you Jessica and I know it may not seem like I do because of what I did but I do okay I love you with all my heart and I will never stop beating myself up about what I have done. We could be a perfect family" Aston literally just spoke his heart out I have never seen him like this before he looks almost broken, I didn't know what to say... If he hadn't of cheated on me yes right now we probably would be the perfect family but can I really trust him..? "Why did you do it?" I asked, I wasn't sure whether I wanted to hear the answer but I needed to know what I did to possess him to do something I never thought he would do, break my heart "I don't know" he whispered looking down at the floor, 'bullshit' I thought I know he's lying... He was my best friend since I was 5 I think I can tell when he's telling the truth. "WHY DID YOU DO IT?" I practically screamed in his face I wanted to know the truth and he was going to tell me. "I don't know! We were flirting with each other at the club and one thing just led to another" Aston explained. "Why didn't you say no? Why did you go back with her" i said in tears the man I loved broke my heart and didn't even have a proper reason. "I don't know, she knew my weak spots, she knew how to get me... I gave in to her temptations, I know I shouldn't have but I did! And I'm sorry" he said I knew he was telling the truth but if he really loved me he wouldn't have been flirting with her in the first place. "Who was it?" I asked, I wanted to know if it was someone I knew... If someone I trusted had ruined my life. "No one you know" he said, again I knew he was lying... He couldn't look me in the eyes, something was wrong. "Aston you know for a fact I know when you are lying now tell me WHO DID YOU SLEEP WITH BEHIND MY BACK!?" I shouted, I have had enough of his silly games, I wanted to know who ruined my life and I was going to find out. "It's better of you don't know" he whispered again he was refusing to look into my eyes, who could he have slept with? "ASTON TELL ME" I screamed, he could tell I wasn't going to give up. "Abbie" he whispered so I could only just hear him. "Abbie Bluebern?" I asked... He just nodded his head! I was gobsmacked Abbie was one of my best friends back in school, we stayed close but when I met Aston I moved out of our apartment that we shared together and from then onwards she was always really grumpy with my, I always thought it was because she thought Aston was taking me away from her but obviously not she clearly must have had feeling for him. "Babe say something" Aston pleaded but I couldn't, I physically couldn't force any words to come out of my mouth, my best friend was the woman who ruined my family. I was fuming! I got up from my desk heading for the door, grabbing my bag on the way out, I could hear everyone shouting my name wondering where I was going but I couldn't speak. I got in my car and drove straight to the bitches flat, I was going to give her a piece of my mind...