Part 12

I was now sitting in the lobby waiting for Aston to finish in the studio so we could go to the hospital. I loved the chairs in the lobby they were big red curved chairs that you could spin around on. "And you call me immature" Aston stated as he had caught me spinning around on the chair as fast as I could. I just smiled in return... I didn't know what to reply. "We going then" I said as I reluctantly stood up from the comfy chair, I wanted to spend as little time with Aston as possible. I still didn't understand why he was in such a good mood even though we had are argument yesterday but I just pushed that to the back of my mind. "Yeah come on" he sighed, he had clearly clicked onto the fact I just wanted to get this over and done with. He grabbed my hand much to my annoyance, as much as I wanted to get myself out of his hold I couldn't, apparently he was a lot stronger then he was 4 months ago. The moment we stepped out of the studios I knew exactly which car was Astons, so I just walked straight up to it causing Aston to raise his eyebrows at me. "How did you know this was my car" he asked clearly intrigued. "Because your the only person who would drive a Audi r8 spyder to a hospital even though we are trying to not get caught!" I said spitefully, he looked quite taken back by my answer but he knew what he had done. "Urm I didn't really think this through" he whispered clearly trying to think of how he resolve his mistake. I just ignored his comment and stared out of the window in my own little world day dreaming about my future and how much the baby is going to change my life... For the better I hope. "Jessica" Aston said clearly tying to get my attention but he never took his eyes of the road. "Jessica" he said again this time I slowly turned my head to face him. "I need to explain something" he said, he looked nervous about what he thought he was about to say. "No don't aston! I don't want to hear about how you chose Abbie over me, or how yet again you broke my heart" I said whilst trying to keep the tears back but failing miserably as they slowly slid down my cheeks.

Luckily for me when had just turned into the hospital car park and was now waiting for a parking space. We got some stares of some people who had obviously been dreaming about having the car that I was currently sitting in. As soon as the car came to as stop I jumped out ignoring Aston shouting for me to wait, I couldn't face him whilst I was crying. As I got to the hospitals doors I looked back to see Aston has a crowd of teenage girls standing around him asking for pictures or autographs and Aston being Aston stopped and complied, he never had the heart to say no to the people that got him and the boys to where they are. Our eyes locked for a few seconds before I turned to the floor shaking my head and went to sign in.

I gave the receptionist my name and she told me I should go sit down because it would be a few minutes before I could go through. Instead of sitting in the uncomfortable plastic chairs that were neatly placed in the waiting room, I walked straight past then reception desk and went to the toilet. Once I had finished what I wanted to do I washed my hands and left heading back too the waiting room. As I pushed the heavy doors open I could see Aston sitting in the corner with in head in his hands. Wondering what was wrong with him I went to him and sat in the blue chair next to him. He didn't say anything although I don't think he realised I was there. "I thought you had gone through without me" he whisper although he didn't lift his head I could tell he was close to tears by the way he voice was shaking. "I'm not that mean" I said whilst leaning forward and picking up the closest magazine to help try and past the time. Aston had now lifted his head proving my suspicions correct he was clearly about to cry, which I didn't understand... He chose Abbie why was he so upset? "No but you were clearly pissed off with me I just thought you might have changed your mind about me seeing our baby" he said looking me straight in the eye... Although I soon broke our eye contact by looking back at my magazine, I wasn't really reading it I was to busy think about what he has just said. "My baby" I whispered. "What?" He frowned,clearly he has heard what I said he was just giving me the chance to change what I had said which I didn't. "I said my baby. You lost your input when you rejected us yesterday" I said refusing to make eye contact because I knew I would go back on what I had just said. "I didn't reject you. I CHOSE YOU" he might as well have screamed. The volume of his voice caused everyone in the meeting room to look at us. I looked at him with my mouth wide open... I was shocked, he chose Abbie I was there. I didn't understand. I was about to reply when the midwife came in. "Jessica Lyons"