Part 14

Part 14

"I love you aston" I whispered whilst my forehead was laid against his. He smiled his beautiful smile before pecking me on the lips once more.

We soon left the hospital smiling away at each other. We would have been walking hand in hand but we didn't want the paps to get a picture and straight away jump to conclusion and I really didn't want to be all over the papers. We got back into Astons car still receiving some wide eyes. "Come back to mine" Aston asked with pleading eyes. But did I really want to go back to his? What would we do? "Just to talk" he added,which made me slightly happier to know what we would be doing so I slowly nodded my head in agreement to go back to his house.

When we turned into his drive way I was shocked to see he still lived in our house... I don't know why i was so shocked. I have missed this house and all the memories it carried with it. I was in my own little world again I hadn't even realised we had stopped and Aston had gotten out of the car. "Jess" he shouted causing me to snap out of my daydream and look at him to see he was laughing at me once again but this time Instead of snapping at him I just smiled. I got out of the car and headed for the front door waiting for Aston to unlock it so I could investigate inside. As soon as the door clicked open I walked in as if it was my own home, which once before it was. I was actually excited to be back in my own home I mean I got myself a flat but i never called it home because to me it was just a temporary place to live until I got myself back up on my feet. "Right talking" I said after I had had a good walk around the house to see it was exactly the same as it was when I left. He hadn't taken down any of the pictures of us together. "Yeah right, I don't mean to sound rude but what are we Jess? We both love each other but we haven't done anything with the love we feel for each other? I understand if you don't want to get back with me because of everything that I have put you through but all I ask is that I can be in the baby's life" he said which caused me to smile because this proved to me that he didn't just love me for my baby but he loved me for me. "Aston I would never take away your place in our baby's life, we might not be on the best of terms but I want my baby to have its father in its life not matter what but" I sighed which was true I growed up without having a father figure which was hard because everyone wants there dad to be there to tell there first boyfriend to not hurt his little girl or just a cuddle when you are feeling down... I didn't have any of that. "But" he said clearly trying to prompt me to carry on my sentence. "I do love you Aston and I always will but what you did was unforgivable" I sighed I had to stop and breath otherwise I was going to end up crying again. "And I don't know if I will be able to trust you again" I sighed finally letting a few tears slide down my cheeks. "I know and I'm sorry for everything that I put you through but please at least give me a chance to get the trust back" he said as he grabbed hold of my hand and linked his fingers through mine. "Look Jess" he said as he looked at our hands. "They fit perfectly together. We were made for each other. I love you Jess and I know you love me so please give me a chance to fix this mess" he said we were both now crying. We did both love each other but could I really trust him or would he just break my heart all over again?

It's rubbish i apologise... I will try and post again tomorrow :)

Jessica xx