Part 13

Part 13

I was so confused. Why did he not tell me he chose us yesterday? Why did he stay with her? Why didn't he help me? He didn't love me did he? Question were flying around in my head... I stood up from my seat and walked over to my midwife following her into her office, I wasn't sure whether Aston was behind me or not but I didn't have the energy to turn around. I sat there thinking everything through... If he still loved me and wanted to be with my me and bring up our child together then why hadn't he said something when he first saw me? Was it because he knew I was pregnant? No it couldn't be that I thought. I kept on day dreaming. questions that needed answers were flying around my head. I was cut out of my daydream when Aston came into the room and sat down on the chair next to me but he didn't make any eye contact, I couldn't bare to think what was going through his head he must think I don't feel the same way beings I didn't reply but the truth was I loved him and as long as nothing happened yesterday with Abbie that I didn't know about I was willing to give him a chance but we were going to have to take things really slow because I still couldn't trust him.

Suddenly there was a hand in front of my face clicking its fingers bringing me back to earth. I looked around remember where I was to see two people laughing at me, I frowned. "Jessica you were on cloud nine then" Bethany laughed. Bethany was my midwife, I have never liked her she was obviously being nice to me because I have JLS' hottest boy band member with me. She always makes me feel down on my self calling me fat and stuff but I never complained about her because I didn't want to cause any trouble. They both started to calm down from there laughing fits. "We'll now you have both finished laughing can we get on with it" I snapped causing them both to suddenly go very quiet and close there mouths. "Yes of course sorry... Urm would you like to urm come through and pop yourself up on the bed" she stuttered.. I would have snapped at her a long time ago if I realised it would have shut her up. I walked through to the other room and prompted myself up on the bed and rolled my baggy white top up. I wore a black tight dress for my first scan beings i had come straight from work which was a big mistake, it was very awkward when it came to doing the scan, i had to take it off and do have the scan done in my underwear... oh and my dad was standing next to me. Aston came and stood next to me, he looked like a lost puppy, he didn't know where to stand or what to do, he was staring down at my hand clearly deciding whether he should take hold of it. I made his decision very easy by grabbing his hand in mine and I intwined our fingers together... I had forgot about how much of a perfect fit they were. He looked down at me with a massive grin on his face, obviously happy to be holding my hand once again. Bethany put the ultra cold gel on my stomach which made me squeeze Astons hand which he was more than happy with, giving me a loving squeeze in return.

Soon enough our baby was shown on the screen in front of us. "and here is your baby" Bethany smiled, as soon as she said those words I felt something wet fall onto my hand. I turned to look at Aston to see he was crying, was he not happy? "Would you like 4 pictures this time?" Bethany asked clearly trying to think of a way to get out of the room to give me and Aston a chance to speak. "Yes please" I smiled looking at her. "Babe what's the matter?" I asked I had already cleaned the gel off my stomach so I stepped of the bed and stood in front of Aston. Instead of replying he just pulled me into a tight hug. I stretched my arms around his waist stroking his back in an attempt to calm him down. "I'm sorry" he whispered against my neck. I frowned seriously confused as to why he was saying sorry... "I'm sorry I ever cheated on you, I know we will never be able to go back to the way we were but I swear I didn't choose Abbie and I don't know why I didn't say yesterday but I just couldn't get the words to leave my mouth. I love you Jess and I always will" I now understood why he was crying and to be honest I didn't know what to say to him. So I did the first thing that came to my mind, before I could even stop my self. I slightly pulled out of the hug so we were now face to face and I placed my lips on his. He didn't do anything at first, just stood there gob smacked. But soon enough he started to kiss me back with just as much passion. But soon enough we pulled away gasping for air, that was not like all the other kisses I have shared with Aston before, they were all just normal but that one was full of love. "I love you Aston" I whispered whilst my forehead was still laid against his. He smiled his beautiful smile before pecking me on the lips once more.