2. The Surprise

We finally made it to the club. It was really fancy, as we entered my eyes got taken up with all the colorful lights, loud music was playing too. I saw my other bestie Maya dancing with her boyfriend Sebastian. Sebastian is Leonardo's brother. I met Maya in high school. We have been friends since, it was always the three of us but the only thing Maya is the rich one in our friend group. As for Sebastian I never really got to know him, he is always so cold and quiet and most of all really scary. Sometimes I wonder why Maya even likes him, I mean he is very hot, he is Leonardo's elder brother, the better looking brother, which is sad to admit. Maya walk over to us, "Hey girlsss!" she said and we hugged her. "How are you?, I see you enjoying yourself," Kaya said. girl I came here to party, and you see him over there. She was talking about Sebastian who was talking to Leonardo. "I want him to put a baby in me" ."Bitch what the fuck are you talking about? You are still young and you guys are not even married yet" I told her. "For your information, I can have a child if I want. I got money and Sebastian has money too and there is something else" she said with a wicked smile on her face." What is it?" Me and Kaya screamed at her to tell us.

"Sebastian already proposed," she shouted as she jumped up and down and showed us her ring. "You fucking bitch. I'm so happy for you love, Congratulations!" I said, hugging her.

"Congratulations bitch" Kaya said and hugged her as well .

"Thank you guys" Maya had a big smile on her face. We wanted to go over and tell Sebastian congratulations but we are always afraid of him, because he is not friendly at all. But tonight Kaya and I decided that we are gonna talk to him, so we walked over to him and Leonardo talking. "Congratulations Sebastian," we said. you could hear our voice shaking.

"congratulations for what?" Leonardo asks, with a clueless mind.

"For proposing to Maya dumbass, didn't he tell you? kaya said.

"oh yes, thanks, you two, Leonardo yeah I proposed to Maya. I forgot to tell you since we were busy talking about stuff,Sebastian said, without a expression on his face, i could tell he was annoyed, but I finally heard him speak, and he speck to me, oh wow his voice was heavy and very manly, better then Leonardo, the way he speaks was sexy, oh my god Yasmin what the fuck are you thinking.

"congrats brother" Leonardo said.

"yeah thanks" Sebastian replied

"So let's get some drinks to celebrate" kaya shouted.

"Yes, i will go get the drinks", Leonardo then off leaving us with Sebastian which was very awkward.

but gladly Maya came and pulled us to the dance floor, which was a bad idea for me because I'm terrible at dancing. I randomly moved my hands in circles trying something, then my gaze met Sebastian he was actually dancing it was great but I was kinda jealous the way he was dancing with Maya his hand was all over her they were moving their body together it was hot but I wanted that with Leonardo, even though Leonardo was kind and caring he was not that passionate

With me , dancing was not even his thing, at first when we started dating Leonardo was so passionate, we couldn't even take our hand to each other, but now he doesn't even touch me anymore he's so distant.

What the fuck are you thinking I'm just being ungrateful, i try to stop my negative thoughts. At the same time He came with the drink and he bought black label whiskey for us. Of course Kaya grab the glass out of his hands because she loves to drink whiskey for some reason. Leonardo makes a toast to the two engaged couples and we drink up.

**********************************************************

After many more shots Sebastian and Maya went home, Kaya went away with some guys she met at the club, I was left with Leonardo .

"Hey, I have a surprise for you, " he muttered with a devilish smile.

"what is it tell me" I replied

"it's a surprise" he smirked

"come on Leon, you know I don't like surprises" I muttered,

"come on baby, I can't tell you, come on let go " he stated

"go where?" I ask still clueless

"just let me take you ok"

I look at him with suspicion, "fineeee" I agree, This was so weird of him and I am concerned.

˚。⋆。˚˚。⋆。˚˚。⋆。˚˚。⋆。˚˚。⋆。˚˚。⋆。˚˚。⋆。˚˚。⋆。˚