12. The big change

Yasmin

After I woke up I went downstair for some breakfast and surprisingly I saw Sebastian there sitting eating pancakes, as I enter the kitchen his gaze follow me my every move, i collected my coffee from the coffeemaker, I can still feels his gaze on me, but I didn't say a word I just did my thing and went to take a seat in front of him, sipping my hot coffee, it wakes me up in the morning,i also love the smell . Sebastian continued eating and ignored me even though he was staring me down a minute ago.

Ava walked in and "Good morning" she greeted me "good morning" I said smiling at her. "Do you want some pancakes I made for you?" She asked

"No I'm finee I'm not hungry", it's not that I'm not hungry it's just that I can't eat in the mornings when I do I feel like throwing up.

"Ava Yasmin would love to eat the pancakes," Sebastian said. Ava nodded and proceeded to go prepare my breakfast.

"Sebastian I said I'm fine" I muttered then turn to Ave "Don't take out anything"

"Yasmin you ......" as Sebastian was about to go say something I cut him off saying "I can't eat in the mornings ok, I will eat it later"

He looked at me raising his left eyebrows up like he was judging me or something but then he let out a lil chuckle .

"What!"

"Nothing nothing" he stated.

I roll my eyes at him as I take one more sip of my coffee.

"I'm leaving for work in a minute, I want you in this house ok" he said in a calm tone.

"Here we go again, you are setting rules for me, you know I don't think this marriage is gonna work" I stated.

"It's not gonna work if I have a wife who don't listens, this is for your own good" he stated in a harsh tone

"Stwwwww", I sucked my teeth at him, rolling my eyes then I got up from my seat taken my cup to the sink, but he follows behind me, as I turn around I bump into his chest, I look up at him starting at his honey eyes, Sebastian arms was at the side of my waist as we both lock gaze, something about him makes me feel so different I can't explain it, his eyes were so comforting to stare into, his gaze move to my lips as he licked his lips and then moving up to my eyes. Sebastian move closer to me till our lip were inches apart, my heart pounds, I was even blushing at this point, they worse part was that I can't even hide it, Sebastian got closer but then move to my ears and whisper "be a good wife and obey me, I only trying to protect you" he then let go of my waist and move away from me as I stand there speechless, "anyways I'm leaving for work now, see you tonight" he said and walked away,like nothing didn't happen is not that i was a little bit arouse by that or anything.

"What the fuck just happened!!!" I shouted as I started to pay attention to what just happened, did he just charm me into obeying him or something. "that skunthole" I mumble. I then looked over at Ava who was standing there this whole time, she was trying so hard not to laugh.

"I'm sorry Yasmin it's just..." she started to laugh, "its so funny he tricked you" she said.

"He's such an ass, I wouldn't have allowed him to kiss me though" I told her.

"Yeah right" she said Still laughing.

Would I though, would I have kissed him if it had come to that, fuck now I'm questioning this now. This is great Yasmin you stupid idiot, I think to myself.

"Yes keep laughing" I was irritated

"I'm sorry Yasmin its too funny"

I give her an annoyed expression and walk away going up to my room to shower. As I entered my room I saw a box on my bed, I picked it up and saw it was an iPhone 15 pro max, "damm I have never used an iPhone before" I mumbled to myself, then there was a note next to the box, I picked it up and read it.