8. I'm sorry

It's been like 5 hours since I'm home with that jackass, it wasn't too long since I give him some tablet the doctor left with me and I went to go make some milkshake, as I was going to take out the ice cream the doorbell rang, I jumped because I was still in fear since yesterday, I now walked slowly to open the door I was sweating nervously as I approached to open the door.

"Hey sexy," Kaya said and hugged me .

"Kaya get off u stink of rum", I said I pushed her away from me.

"Sorry, girl yesterday night was lit , that dude didn't want to let me go it was the best", she stated with a big smile on her face, she was all excited

"Kaya now it's not the time, I have to tell you something and please don't panic" I said, I have to tell Kaya about me and Sebastian, what's been going on.

"What is it Yasmin" Kaya said she was worried, she place her hands on my cheeks

"Is Sebastian "

"What the fuck girl Sebastian what did you do" Kaya said cutting me off when she heard the name Sebastian.

"No Kaya " I shouted at her to listen , "Kaya it's serious, Sebastian and I are getting married because...."

"Wait what but" she said cutting me off again

"Kaya just listen you dumb bitch" I shouted at her with anger, she wouldn't listen, she then look at me with her innocent puppy dog eyes, I then calmed myself.

"Leonardo and Maya are getting Married because of......", I told Kaya everything what happen. Kaya on the other hand can't Believe me it was shocking same with me I can't bring myself to believe what they did but it happened.

"Kaya....." I said in a soft voice as I broke down and dropped to the floor, Kaya sat on the floor next to me and hugged me. " it gonna be ok Yasmin, listen you don't need them" she said as she takes her hands and wipe away my tears, "Kaya you don't understand I trusted him like I really did, how could they do this to me why Leonardo" I said in pain I felt my heart break in pieces, I love him with all of my heart why he would do this to me, he betrayed his own brother just for money and power.

Sebastian

I heard someone crying so i got up to check, there is where i saw Yasmin on the floor in Kaya arms, she was in pain she was pouring her eyes out just for my stupid brother, he done this to her he made this sweet innocents girl pour her heart out for him just for him to do this to her , i just hate him . i will make him pay for what he did to us. I will make sure of it.

"I'm sorry Yasmin, i said to her, she turned and looked at me with tears in her eyes. I walked over to her and give her my hand to stand up ,

She looked up at with innocence as she took my hand, "Yasmin I am sorry you don't understand I made this happen I shouldn't have come here but I guess you were the only person I could actually go to for help" I said, I feel guilty, I feel I am the reason she has to deal with all of this if I didn't go to her house for help things would been different, but on the other hand they might kill her too.

"Sebastian it's fine you shouldn't blame yourself, it's my fault too you know I could have broken up with Leonardo a long time ago but I guess I was so stupid " Yasmin replied, she placed her hands on my arms holding me close to her.

I stare into her sad brown eyes it was soo comfortable. It was like honey, soft, so innocent, but also it was broken.

"You guys will figure this out" Kaya said

˚。⋆。˚˚。⋆。˚˚。⋆。˚˚。⋆。˚˚。⋆。˚˚。⋆。˚˚。⋆。˚˚。⋆。˚