13. My wife

After Leonardo and I reached home, I walked into the house while Leonardo followed behind, I saw Yasmin watching television. She was on the couch cover with her pink blanket like a child, watching Friends, she was laughing loudly. Her laugh was soo sweet it made me smile, she lit up my heart for some reason, i shouldn't even be feeling like this but I do , this girl is gonna to ruin me.

She noticed me and smiled at me but then her smile faded when she saw Leonardo behind me, her whole mood changed.

"Yasmin" Leonardo said and went over to her, he got on his knees beside the couch and holded her hands in his.

But Yasmin's face just stared at me. She didn't even acknowledge Leonardo, I can see it in her face that she was pissed, fuckkk I should have asked her before I brought him here. Her gaze then moved to Leonardo, she pulled her hands from his and got up, Leonardo got up and faced her.

"I will leave you too" I said as I walked away leaving them to talk, even though I didn't want to leave her with him.

*************************************************************************************

Yasmin

I watched Sebastian as he walked away leaving me with this asshole, why now why did he bring him Here.

"Yasmin I'm soo sorry for what happen, I don't know what to do for you to forgive me I just ..." Leonardo said , but I stopped him.

"Why did you come here? because if you think you can just come here asking me for forgiveness for the mess you have put me in you are wasting your time" I said in a harsh tone, I was just sick with his bullshit.

"Yasmin I know I messed up, but you can't be mad at me forever" he said, taking my hands in his and kissing them.

I pulled away my hands from his , "this is not like our stupid fight we used to have, do you know the shit you have caused me" I shouted.

"Baby please" he muttered

"Don't call me that you piece of shit" I shouted at him in anger.

"Yasmin please I'm sorry for what happened I didn't have a choice my father....." He try to come up with excuses but i can't hear another one of his shit

"Oh please stop with your stupid excuses, you had a choice , me and Sebastian didn't, you choose to marry Maya, you choose to sent men to my house and let them beat me and your own brother who was literally dying, you had choices but you let that happen" I said, at this point my eyes started to get watery.

"I didn't know they hit you...." He said

"OH stop with your bullshit, you had cameras in my house you saw every move, you told them Sebastian was in my house, you saw what they did so don't fucking lie to me Leonardo" I yell at him

"Yasmin please I try" he said as he try to touch my cheeks but I moved away.

"Try? You didn't try you sit back and let it happen because money and power is all you think about" I stated.

"I love you Yasmin" he cried out

"Love, you never loved me, you were just manipulating me, but now I realize who you really are" I said, tears dropping from my eyes but I quickly wiped them away.

"That's not true I love you Yasmin so much, my father made me do this" he said, lowering his head.

"So if your father told you to jump over a cliff would you?" I shouted at him

"No but that's not the point I...."

"But what ? Huh?",

"Yasmin please" he grabbed my two arms pulling me close to him.