10. What Deal ?

Sebastian

Couple minutes later we finally reached home, Yasmin came out the car and slammed the door walking to our house , the whole car drive she didn't say a word, she just sat there looking at the window. This girl is a pain in the ass. I can't be with her, I followed behind her walking into the house and I saw Ava walking toward me.

"Sebastian I'm sorry I try to stop her" she said

"You should have try harder for God sake" i growled

"It's not her fault I demanded I would go," Yasmin said, as she took off her heels.

I just dismissed Ava and I walk over to Yasmin "from now on you can't leave this house" I said to her

"Why huh tell me?" Yasmin said

"I'm trying to protect you, I walked towards the living room and Yasmin followed behind me, I hoped this discussion would end there but this girl wants to get on my nerves.

"Protect me from what?, I'm a tired of being lock up in this house, you are not protecting you are just making me crazy"

"Then go crazy then, it's better then dying" I said, this girl was crazy before I met her.

"I choose death" she said, walking over to the couch and taking a seat, she then placed her hands on her forehead.

"If you choose death do you think Leonardo would keep me alive?" I said, waiting for her answer.

"He already wanted us dead", she said, her tone changed and her anger was kinda gone.

"He did it because of his father but now things are different" I said take a seat next to her, I looked over at her but her face said it all, she was hurt she loved that baster and he broke her heart.

"How can you pick up for him?" She ask

"I'm not picking up for him I just know my brother" I said in defense it's true though I know Leonardo, he doesn't want Yasmin hurt, he still loves her, and that day when he came to me apologizing, I had to tell her.

"And what about Maya do you forgive her?" She asked

When she said this my heart dropped, I never really decided what I was gonna do with her, I haven't even think about her these past weeks. My mind was all taken up with work and Yasmin safety, do I still love her? I question myself.

"I don't know" I said

"What, Don't tells me you haven't talk to her"

"I didn't I never really got the time, I only spoke to Leonardo two days ago he's in Germany" I said I had to tell her about our deal.

"What do he want?" She ask curiously.

"He wanted to make a deal with me well not really a deal because I would have protected you Anyways" I said, it was true I would give my life for Yasmin , she is more human than I am.

Yasmin turned to face me sitting like a child with her feet folded together and looked at me with her beautiful brown eyes all lighted up. "Protection from what?" She said.

"From the Russian, let's just say Leonardo got himself in some problems again and now they are after our entire family, Leonardo killed the Russian don son, remember he got accused for sleeping with his wife?, well yeah he killed the dude now. Yasmin its complicated." I had to tell her the truth for her to stay here away from the outside away from everyone.

"I don't know what to say i...Leonardo is a skunt." she said rolling her eyes, I could tell even she was fed up with his nonsense

I chuckle at her responds. "I know this is all new to you but there is more About the deal" I said, I got up from the couch and walked towards the liquor and poured myself a shot of whiskey and drinked it.

"Its about our marriage Leonardo suggested that we stay married for 2 years then get a divorce so you two could get back together, if he stay alive" I said I then pour another shot and drink it, I don't know why but I was getting anxious.

"He what!!" She shouted getting up from her seat and walked over to the window looking through it.

"Isn't that what you want?" I ask her

"Nooo!, i...." she calm her tone down

"I don't want him back, Leonardo betrayed me" she said her eyes started to tear up.

"He didn't had a choice he was following whatever his father told him, Yasmin Leonardo love you" I told her, I didn't wanted to lie I know my brother he love her even though she's my wife"

"Now you are just picking up for him" she grunted

"Its either at the end of the 2 years we get the divorce you go back with him or we stay married and live a horrible life together" I stated, the idea of staying with Yasmin make me think different, I can't give her what she wants love, affection or whatever she dream of, but Leonardo can.

"Can I choose to just get aways from this family" she asked

"That would have been a good idea but sadly you can't leave this family, when you are married into a mafia you can't leave only by death" I explained.

"I didn't choose this i..... fuck!!!" She shouted and dropped to the couch sitting here with her hands covering his face.

"You have time to make up your mind" I told her. She was sitting there in deep thoughts I know it's going to be hard on her, this family is fuck up even I want to get out of here too but I kinda like destroying myself.

"It's late already, you should go to bed" I told her , but she didn't even acknowledge me, she just sat there in silence. I didn't want to trouble her anymore so I left and went to bed, but I told Ava to watch her because I didn't want to leave her like that.

˚。⋆。˚˚。⋆。˚˚。⋆。˚˚。⋆。˚˚。⋆。˚˚。⋆。˚˚。⋆。˚˚。⋆。˚