11. Mother and Daughter Bond

Yasmin

I sit there in silence I was thinking about everything, Leonardo, Sebastian my life what it would be like, I just can't deal with all of this. I lean forward rubbing my temple,

Do I want to go back with Leonardo do i...... fuckkkkk, I question myself.

"Mrs Martinez," Ava said, walking towards me.

"Ava you should go rest" I told her. But she came and sit next to me instead, she had a smile on her face

"I can't rest until the mistress of the house is," she said with a Pleasant smile.

"Well the mistress ordered you to go" I said.

"But Sebastian didn't" she said

I rolled my eyes, did he really leave her to babysit me.

"I'm ok Ava really, well I guess I'm just thinking" I turned to her and I focused a smile. "You know this is all so new to me i.... just can't" I said

She take my hand in hers and said "You know when I first work for the Martinez 's It's was hard I didn't know what I was getting myself into but Sebastian mom was kind to me, I watch Leonardo also he was a sweet boy they both were, but" she downed her head " everything changes when there father came back he ruin their life and up to today he still does" she said

"I know, he made this happen. I'm not for this life. The killing and whatever they do I can't do this and now I have a choice to make" , Ava I don't know what to do, normally i would ask my mom but she's all the way in Guyana I haven't even talk to her since I got married, she's always give me advice, I just miss her" I said as tear started to drop for my eyes.

Ava noticed my tears and she quickly wipe them away and capped my cheek, "hey you will talk to your mother again don't worry ok, and the choices you have to make, you see when you get that gut feeling trust it, things might seem difficult now, but in time you will realize what you really want in this life, so stop worrying yourself Mrs Martinez, in time you will see what's really meant for you" she said with a Pleasant smile, making me feel comfort, just like my mom would.

"Thank you" I said as more tears started to pour , I am such a cry baby i hated sometimes . "You literally just reminded me of my mom"

"I'm glad I did" she said, I smiled back, I felt better.

"And please call me Yasmin" I said

"But Mrs Martinez I like to address you properly"

"I understand but I would like for you to call me Yasmin, please I insist you call me by my first name",

"I guess I can do that Yasmin" she said.

"Now Yasmin you should get some rest now " Ava said demanding me.

"Alright Alright" I smiled, getting up from the couch and walking to go upstairs to my room. "Good night" I told her.

"Good night Yasmin" she said.

***********************************************************************************

Sebastian

After I told Ava to keep an eye on Yasmin, I went to my room, Yasmin and I don't share room, she had her own room, since this house has 8 master bedrooms I give Ava one because she is a live here, but Ava is more than a maid, she is like family.

As I was about to go shower I forgot my phone was left in the living room so I went down back, as I was about to walk in the livingroom I Over heard Yasmin and Ava * "she's all the way in Guyana I haven't even talk to her since I got married, she's always give me advice, I just miss her" * Yasmin was saying and she was in tears, I stood behind the wall that separates the living room from the halls, ears dropping their every word.

"Fuckkk " I mumble to myself,

I feel like shit for causing this girl so much pain, taking her aways from the people she loves but is it my fault or my brother he caused this in the first place, but I'm the one who is supposed to protect her making sure she's happy I'm her husband after all. My mind was thinking all these thoughts. I just wanted this to be over. Only if I could have gone back in time and never gone to her house that night, but I didn't know where to go. After the party when I went home Maya left with her dad. I got shot in front of my front door . I still think this was a plan but I loved Maya too much and my brother.

After they finished talking I saw Yasmin getting up to leave so I quickly moved away going back to my room.

˚。⋆。˚˚。⋆。˚˚。⋆。˚˚。⋆。˚˚。⋆。˚˚。⋆。˚˚。⋆。˚˚。⋆。˚