17. She's alive

Sebastian

We reached our destination, I saw 4 of my men outside waiting for us, I sent them earlier to check the place out which they said it was good but I still believe something was up"you two stay in the car" I told Ava and Yasmin as I stepped out going towards my men, the reason I told them to stay it's because maybe this is a trap, I didn't want Yasmin to be in the open they can have marksman in this forest. "Boss I checked we even checked the forest you guys are safe" they said.

"I hope so" I said calmly, I quickly examined the place, not gonna lie it was quite nice, it had flower plants by the walkway, beautiful lights it's perfect, but I wonder if its safe I can't let Yasmin be in the open like this, this house was fill with glass around it but it seem bulletproof though. I then went back to the car to get Yasmin. I alert them that it was safe to come out. "Get the bags'' demanding my men in a cold tone, I quickly walked up to catch up with Yasmin and Ava, Yasmin was standing infront the walking looking at the beautiful pink Peony, I move closer towards her placing my hands around her waist, "you like those flowers?" I asked in a soft tone.

"Mhmm" she muttered, she turned to face me, she looked up at me her gaze matched mine, her brown eyes were so sad, she frowned "that's Maya favorite flower, I guess you did know right?" She stated.

"Ye- yes I do, it's her place so of course she would have her stuff here" I said, I didn't like it either I could tell Yasmin didn't even want to be here she didn't want to see Maya and now she gotta stay here in her place, seeing the things Maya loves, I myself hated it, but if we wanted to stay alive this is our only option.

Yasmin didn't say anything and instead moved away from my hold.

"Can we go inside? I'm getting a headache" she stated.

"Yes sure" I said, going towards the front door, Yasmin rushed past me entering the house and walking over to the big brown couch in the living room. She just threw herself on the couch and just lay there, I chuckle, looking over at Ava who was pulling up the curtains. "She's different huh?" She asked, laughing .

"Mhmm" I chuckle.

"I see you two have been getting close lately?" I said, I wanted to know what Yasmin was telling Ava, I have seen them being close, Yasmin would always go to her for advice and stuff, which makes me curious.

Ava roll her eyes at me in Annoyed, she approached me show me the stools next to the counter for us to sit.

"Soo tell me what's been going on?" I ask her

"You tell me Sebastian"

"Come on Ava you know what's happening, I need to know about Yasmin, what she's like, I only know some of her but when I'm away at work I don't know what be going on" I try to get information out of Ava, but then she knows me so well she just chuckle at me.

"Sebastian your wife is a good person, she is sweet innocent but also she need time this life isn't for her, she is still heart broken" Ava said she glance across from where Yasmin is she was just laying here like a bear on the couch, Ava smile and then looked at me "Yasmin needs time to heal, being here in Maya home, and the fact that her husband is in his exes home where everything here would remain you of Maya" Ava said looking at me curiously.

"Its not my fault, is either here or death" I stated "Maya and I are in the past, this house doesn't remind me or her, all it reminds me that I am stuck in here because of her fault and I get even more angry" I said harshly, I was starting to get piss, just talking about her makes me wanna just struggle her.

"But of course your mother and I raise you well" Ava said tapping me on the shoulder with a smirk on her face.

"What about Leonardo?" I asked

She sighted "Leonardo wasn't raise by us his father take him away remember, he was so young and stupid he thought the things his father does was good, now look at him now just like that baster"

"Leonardo changed big time, that day when he hit Yasmin that's the day when I know I lasted my brother" I said in disappointment

"He made me remember when Antonio used to beat your mom" Ava said as her eyes started to watery.

"Ava please don't bring that up"

"I know I'm sorry, Lana is better off where she is right now, You should go see her you know" Ava stated

"I.... can't" I muttered

"Why not? it's been 2 years now, I know you wanna protect her from those bastards but still"

"Ava my mom specifically told me to make them believe she's dead"

"Sebastian........." Ava said but she got cut off by "What you guys talking about?" Yasmin said walking into the kitchen.

"Nothing" looking at Ava, Ava look back at me her face was disappointed

"Oh.. ok" Yasmin muttered.

"Well umm I gotta go change, which bedroom is mine?"

"Anyone you want, they is 4 bedrooms in this house" I said

"Alright I'm taken the biggest one" she said smiling

"Great it could fix the both of us" I muttered with a smirk.

"Huh?" She asked

"Nothing" smirked

Yasmin left going to her room, I turn my gaze to Ava she was already Watching me, with a big smile on her face, "you are falling for her"

"What no never" I said denying it, I can't be I can't be the man for her she deserves better than this, this world I live in, I can't allow her to be in it.

"Mhmm if you say so" side eyeing me

"I'm serious, She might be my wife but after this two years is out I will find a plan to get Yasmin out of this"

"How making her fake her death like your mother did, it's not the best choice you know, she would still be trapped" Ava stated

"I will find away, I got contacts with Luca Changretta, he is keeping my mom safe" I said, Luca Changretta and I go way back since I was a teenager.

"You are taken her out the mafia, you are just bring her more into this life, carry her to those people it's not the best, they are worse than Antonio"

"Not worse than that man" I yell at Ava in anger. " you don't know those people they are more family to me than the Martinez's was, Changretta helped me he save my live more than once, I save his and his family life as well"

"Sebastian I was just" she try to speak. "You was what? Ava you know what I have been through you know what Antonio did to my mother, but yet you sit here and try to defend him. Tell me why do you hate the Changretta that much huh?" I asked her harshly.

"I'm sorry Sebastian i understand, well you please excuse me I got work to do" she said getting up and leaving without even answering that question she does that whenever I ask her. I didn't say anything I allow her to go. "Don't worry one day I will just get an answer" I mumble to myself.

˚。⋆。˚˚。⋆。˚˚。⋆。˚˚。⋆。˚˚。⋆。˚˚。⋆。˚˚。⋆。˚˚。⋆。˚