33. What is Love

Sebastian

I head downstairs going towards Umar apartment, I know Yasmin told me her mom was strict but not that strict. I could have seen it in Yasmin reaction when her mom walked in on us, Yas was kinda scared I wanted to say something but of course I didn't want to ruin anything Yas has with her mom.

"Hey man" Alex said, calling me over to sit with him on the porch downstairs.

"What's going on ?" I asked taken a seat next to him.

"Umar is inside getting us some beers, and umm Ava called just now" he muttered.

"What does she want?" I asked,

"She wants me to go back to the hotel with her"

I chuckle, when will she change? She got attach again. "What did you tell her?" I wanted to know what he said, I know Ava is delusional.

"No.., listen I know I slept with her and stuff but to be honest the entire time I was with her I was imagining Sarah" he stated.

"Sarah?"

"Yes she's a stripper, and I know I shouldn't fall for her because normally I don't feel this way but bro when I'm with her I feel so different I can't even explain it"

He said

I chuckle "I see you finally growing up"

"I guess, I just went with Ava because I wasn't thinking straight, and then when Yasmin and you was you know I felt lonely I guess Ava was there so.."

"Ava was like a mother figure to us how the fuck did you even..."

"I know, ok it's just happen" he stopped me from finishing my sentence.

"So this Sarah you gonna tell her?"

"Yes when I get back I will tell her how I feel even though I can't even explain it" He said,

"You well, soon" I chuckle "you know when I first started to get feelings for Yasmin I tried to deny it but in the end I couldn't, when I am with her I feel like home even though I never really know what home feels like but it's was something with her".

"We both deserve love, even though we keep denying it" Alex said, placing his hands on my shoulder tapping it.

I smiled. Alex was right all these years I thought love was just a word I never knew what it feels like, even with Maya when I use to say I love her to be honest I didn't even know what I was doing, but now Yasmin made me realize what love really is, it's being there for each other through thick and thin, it's eternal, it's the feeling you get some people would say butterflies, it's you doing anything for that person even if you have to give up your life for them.

"Yoo I got the deers" Umar said, coming towards us. He handed me and Alex a beer then he took a seat across from us.

"What kind of beer is this?" Alex asked as he examined the bottle.

"Its banks beer, Guyana finest," Umar took a sip. I proceeded to take sip also, "this is good" I said taken other sip, "it tasted kinda similar to the beer Ichnusa we have in Italy"

"No I think this is better" Alex said.

We chuckle. "I think you guys would like the liquor we got there, " Umar said.

"I'm not a big drinker but Alex is so I'm guessing he would enjoy it" I said,

"Yes this one is the responsible one in the party and I'm carefree" Alex laughed.

"I noticed that" Umar took another sip of his beer.

"So Sebastian did you talk to my mom yet, did she scare you away"

I chuckle "well kinda, I didn't really get to talk to her, but she seems pretty strict" I said while taking another sip of my beer.

"Very strict, especially with Yasmin,by the way did Yasmin finished her studies yet?" Umar asked.

"What?" I mumble

"Her studies she was studying 3 years I think for her bachelor's degree" he stated.

"OH yeah she got like a year left" I said, she didn't tell me about this, was she lying to her family about this but why didn't she tell me, was she scared I wouldn't allow her or something.

"She's been studying hard I hope she get through to get her dream job, Yasmin has come along way, you know after our father passed Yasmin wasn't the same, I mean she was only 13 and then mom sent her over to Italy with our aunt it was stiff for her, I'm just happy that she happy now, she deserves it" Umar stated in a sad tone.

"I'm sorry to hear" I said

He sighted "just keep my sister happy" he grunted

"I will, I promise" I assure him , I just can't believe Yasmin never really told me about these things, I thought we were trying to communicate more with each other but I suppose she is still hiding more stuff from me.

After 2 more beers I left Umar and Alex and went upstairs to see Yasmin, I walked into the house where I saw her on the balcony looking out.

"Hey" I murmured, standing next to her.

"Oh hey" she turned to face me, with a small smile on the corner of his lip.

"Yas I was wondering if our date is still on for tonight? " I asked

"Yes of course it is, tonight is gonna be our first ever date, where we could go out as a normal married couple and just enjoy it" she said softly.

"That's true, for once we are not running, it feels off but it's real"

It feels weird to me, or maybe I'm so accustomed to the chaos that now it seems off.

She sighted "we can finally be free" she murmured, placing her head on my chest, I wrapped my arms around her waist, she feels so warm, I sniffed her Coconuts scented shampoo that she always uses, I placed a soft kiss on her head, she wrapped her arms around my back as she squeezed me tightly, I could stay like this forever.

˚。⋆。˚˚。⋆。˚˚。⋆。˚˚。⋆。˚˚。⋆。˚˚。⋆。˚˚。⋆。˚˚。⋆。˚