35. She's an Angel

Sebastian

Yasmin and I spent the whole night talking, we thoroughly got to know each other quite well. I actually opened up to someone and it felt like a weight has been lifted off my chest, all these years of hiding my emotions , feelings and the shit the Martinez's family put me through, but somehow all those bad memories are being filled up with good ones all because of Yasmin.

I just hope that i could do the same for her, she's been through hell as well. I just want her to be happy and I will make sure of that if anyone or anything makes my wife sad I will have their fucking head on a stick.

"Good morning" Yasmin said politely as she entered our bedroom, she was wear my shirt because she said her dress was making her feel uncomfortable and she also hated her bra, which i wouldn't even say a word about that I just take my shirt off instantly handing it over to her.

Just seeing her in my clothes makes me wanna grab her and please her.

"Hello" she waves at me playfully.

I quickly snapped out of my thoughts. "Good morning my Angel" I smiled. She climbed on top of me sweetly , I wrapped my arms around her waist. "Soo, Kaya called and she was asking if we are gonna be having any wedding" she said , placing her hands on my chest, she playfully drawing a heart shape around my chest with her fingers.

"Wedding?"

"Yes well not really it's gonna be Like a get to together with just family and friends, I know we are married already but...." she muttered innocently

"Sure of course, we should set a date" I said, I slide my hands up the oversized shirt as I rubbed her belly moving up to her breasts.

"Sebastian," she shouted, grabbing my hands, removing them from her breast.

I chuckle, "what"

"Behave, I'm trying to talk to you" she murmured rolling her eyes.

"Alright" I laughed "I'm listening baby" I gave her my full attention.

"Yes, so we should start planning?

"Take my credit card, and go crazy" I stated

".. I have money I don't need..." she mumbled but I stopped her "your my wife whatever I have is yours, and also I don't want you to be spending your money, I want you to spend mine buy whatever you want.

"But..."

"No buts, is that clear?" I said in a cold tone. I wanted her to get anything she wanted. I understand she has her own money or whatever but I don't want her to go into a store and worry about the prices.

"Yeah" she murmured

"Good girl" I said as I brought her forward placing a kiss on her forehead. Her eyes then searched mine, she bites down on her bottom lips as her eyes darken. Fuck she's driving me crazy, I gripped onto her neck pulling her closer to kiss her perfect lips, Every thoughts in my mind has exploded. A small moan escaped from her as I slid my hands underneath her shirt moving my hands up to her breasts capped one in my hand. The sound of her moans just intoxicated my blood. I grabbed onto her hair pulling her in closer, exploring her mouth with my tongue, Yasmin moved her hands down my chest to my cock, which was just dying to get inside of her. Yasmin felt how hard I was through my shorts and she giggled playfully underneath our kiss.

"I want you so deep inside of me" she whispers with a devilish smirk.

"Its all yours angel" I murmured, allow her to slide my shorts off revealing my hard member.

Yasmin moved her panties to the side, allow me to enter her she was so fucking wet even her panty was soaked. I stroked my cock as I watch her get in position for me to slide it in, I playfully slide the tip in teasing her "please" she moaned begging me to give her the whole thing.

"Beg for it" I stated, as I spanked her ass, she grasped,

"Please Sebastian, please just fuck me " she pleaded.

"Such a good slut" I groaned as I thrust myself into her wet pussy, Yasmin moaned, her sweet sound just fill the room as I pound her,

"Fuck baby" I groaned of how good her sweet walls felt. I ripped open her shirt to reveal her perfect breast, her nipples were so sensitive I places one in my mouth, I sucked and nibble on it causing Yasmin to moan even more louder, "Sebastian I'm cuming" whisper as she reaches her climax and shuddered, she leaned back her head as she panted for breath. I flipped Yasmin over so I could be between her legs. "Spread those legs for me Angel" I demanded her, she quickly opened them for me, her innocent eyes matched mine as she stare at me begging me to fuck her, I stroked my cock then placed it on her wet pussy, I teased her as I placed my tip on her clit rubbing it, then I slide my cock into her, Yasmin moan heavenly,

"You're so good for me" I groaned, thrusting myself into her faster.

"Sebastian" she moaned, grabbed onto the bed frames, my thumb then found her clit, I gently made circular motions around it as I kept on thrusting in and out of her. I felt her pussy tighten around my cock.

"I'm cuming" I groaned,

"cum for me, fill me up please" she begged. I quickly grabbed her by her throat, as I stroked myself into her faster, Yasmin moan loudly as she panted for breath my gripped around her neck got tighter, as I felt myself near to reach my climax, Yasmin smirked wickedly as she enjoys seeing me dominate her.

I released myself into her sweet pussy, I throw back my head as I felt the pleasure and also so relaxed, my breath got heavier, Yasmin on the other hand was grasping. I lean in giving her a kiss on the lips then throwing myself next to her. Yasmin then rolled into my arms and lay next to me, she smiled as she placed her head on my chest. We both lay there in hot sweat as we try to catch our breaths.

˚。⋆。˚˚。⋆。˚˚。⋆。˚˚。⋆。˚˚。⋆。˚˚。⋆。˚˚。⋆。˚˚。⋆。˚