20. Be a good girl

I kissed her again, my lips began devouring her neck,as I kissed her down her neck and to her beautiful breast.

I undo her bra and I cupped her breasts in my hands as my mouth covered her soft nipples.

She moaned. I kissed a trail down her breast to her pussy, I slid off her panties and i started to eat her out.

She tasted so fucking sweet. She moaned as her hands gripped my hair and pushed me further into her wet pussy.

I take my fingers and soak her pussy, as I eat her out.

She let out a soft moan, as I began pumping my fingers in her while sucking her clit.

"Sebastian I need you inside me now," she moaned.

I kissed her pussy one last time, I unbuttoned my pants and sild them off so and my brief to reveal my very hard cock.

I look at her beauty, has she spread her legs wide open as she waited for me to enter her.

I kiss her cherry lips one last time, as i slowly lowered myself into her wet pussy.

She was so tight, i immediately moaned at how good she felt.

I push myself all the way in, intense pleasure filled me, her pussy was so good, i wanted to ruin her.

Her nails dug into my back as i go deeper and deeper in her sweet pussy.

She moan loudly, even our fucking guards outside could have heard her

I started to fuck her even more faster, I grabbed her neck, "this is what you want huh?" I muttered

"Ye.. yes" she whispers

I slide my cock out her pussy, flipping her over revealing her ass, I place a kiss on her left ass cheeks and I spanked it , she moan as I spanked her, "you want more huh my little slut" I growled

"Yes please" she said begging me. I proceeded to spank her, until my handprinted on her ass cheeks. I kissed both her ass, and then grab her waist lowered her ass then slid my cock in her sweet walls, she moans

I grab both of her hands pinning them at the back of her. I squeeze them as I drive myself into her even faster and deeper. "Take this cock like a good fucking girl" I growled I spank her ass aggressively , she grasp "I'm gonna cum" she moans as pleasure filled her "No you can't cum yet" I demanded her

"Sebastian please I can't stop myself" she begged

I grab her throat bring her head to me as I pounded her faster, "beg me" I whisper

"Please let me cum" she begged her breathed loudly, "you wanna cum on my cock baby?" I groaned " yess please baby please I can't hold myself back any longer" she moans , "cum for me angel" I whisper as she released herself, she moan loudly as her knee started to get weak, I slide my hands to her pussy making circler motion on her clit, "your such a good girl" I whisper fucking her slowly as I play with her clit, "I wanna taste my cum on your cock". "You do huh?"

"Please let me taste it" she begged "get on your knees come on turn around" I demanded.

She got on the floor, going on her knees her hands placed on her thighs looking up at me like a innocent girl, her eyes darken , "its all yours angel" she took my cock in her hands, she kissed my tip then placing it in her mouth "fuckkk" I groaned tilled my head back . She started to suck on my cock, as she try to get all of my cock into her mouth she gagged "you can't take all of it baby" I whisper, she takes how much she could and the rest she stroked it with her hands. I grabbed on her hair moving it out her face as I fucked her mouth, she gagged on my cock "take it baby, take it like a good fucking girl you are" I groaned her brown eyes glanced up at me with so much desire, fuckk she's gonna make me cum soon then i thought, she is soo perfect. She released my cock from her mouth and placing it between her breast, she spited on my cock , squeezing her tits together as she moved her body upwards and downwards, "Yasmin you killing me baby" I moaned , she smirked wickedly, she knew what she was doing to me. I gripped onto her hair as I fuck her tits faster, her breasts looked so perfect and my cock between them, I groaned "I'm gonna cum"