24. The Dream

Yasmin

It's been a week since I heard from Sebastian, now I'm getting even more worried. I try calling him but it's always out of service area. I even try calling Alex but his phone is also out of service area now I am left here just worried I don't know who else to call or what to do.

"Yasmin you need to eat, dinner is getting cold" Ava said pointing at pasta and meatballs she made.

"Oh I'm sorry" I said softly taken a small bite.

"Don't worry about Sebastian I am sure he is fine" she said with a smile.

"I know but isn't it strange it's been a week now we haven't heard from him"

"This is normal of him, when he use to go with Antonio on whatever business they needed to take of" she rolled her eyes. "They would takes months, just to make sure they protect their family's" she said then began to drink a glass of water.

I take another bite of the meatballs,

"It feels weird I don't know, when I talk to him last week he seem worried about what would happen, he wanted to tell me he loves me but I stopped him" I frown

"He did what!!" Ava is in shock

"Yep"

She laughed loudly "that's crazy Sebastian falling in love" she said giggling

"What, how is that new to you, he used to love Maya" I said, it's true Sebastian love Maya alot, but after what she did to him that change him, but did I love him? I ask myself now, I mean I fell for him first since that day he brought me that phone, but at first maybe I was just stupid craving for someone to do something nice for me but then he defended me against Leonardo he protects me, our kiss, our kiss. I brush my fingers across my lips just thinking about it, he's not even here and he makes me blush like a teenager, then that day with him, fuckk that was hot, the way he had me screaming for his name, the pleasure I felt.

"Yasmin" Ava said clapping her hands trying to get my attention.

"Yess" I snapping out of my stupid imagination.

"I don't even have ask you if you love him, it's right in your face" she laughed

"N... your right I can't hide my feelings for him" I muttered rubbing my forehead.

"When Sebastian gets back you two better talk about it, I should go somewhere else for that night I don't wanna be home when you two....." she said laughing loudly

"You heard us that day?" I shouted

"Of course I did even the dam guard heard you screaming"

"Oh my god noo" i was so embarrassed trying to hide my face with my hands

Ava laughed loudly kicking up her feet. "Stopp it" I growled, but she continued laughing even me started to laughed because of her weird laugh she sounds like a donkey not going to lie, but of course I wouldn't tell her that.

After that,we finished dinner I went up to my room to get ready for bed, I pass by Sebastian's room. He never allowed me in his room even in Germany I wonder what's in it, no Yasmin you shouldn't go in, I need to respect his personal space, so I being to start walking pass it but then of course curiosity won, I quickly turned back going into his room, as I enter everything was dark red, even the room was dark I had to turn on the lights, his room was better than mine, I walked to his dresser where his perfume is, i miss his scent his scent is always Dior Fahrenheit so warm like fruity embrace, his wooden scent with floral hints. I sprayed the perfume on my wrists so I could smell him on me, I then approached his closet where I saw his black shirt with many different jackets. His main colors is black, white and gray. He never wears anything else than that, I collected his black shirt and smelled it. it's smells like him. He's not here. I'm wearing it to sleep, I removed my t shirt and put it on his shirt.