27. The new beginning

Sebastian

The next day

I'm on my way home, after Leonardo death and also mine I had to hide away for sometimes now I can finally get home, to see Yasmin my sweet wife. I pulled over at the front gate, grabbing my jacket going out the car, I slowly walked to the front door, sometimes was strange I saw three men by the front door, they were all tall and muscular they even look older then me, they saw me and quickly opened the door without asking me anything, I just kept quiet and enter the house, as I walked in I saw Maya running toward me.

"Sebastian!!" She shouted hugging me tightly. I dropped my jacket, I didn't even hug her I was just standing here scanning the house to see if my wife was there.

"Where is Yasmin?" I asked in a cold tone.

Maya loosed me stepping back a little, "I sent her home" she said smiling.

I looked down at her, lifting my left eyebrow, what the fuck she just said.

"You sent her where?" I asked harshly.

"I sent her home where she came from" she stated softly, placing her hands on my chest.

"You did what!!" I yell at her, ok now I'm even more piss.

Maya jumped when I raised my voice at her. "Ye...yes I sent her away so we can be like how we use to be together, Sebastian me and you can lead together" she said placing her hands on my cheeks capping them.

I grab her hands roughly moving them off me, "there is no us, I came back here for a better life with my wife not this shit" I grunted.

"What" she said in shock.

"Yes now will you excuse me I need to fine my wife" I said turning back to open the front the door but then I heard someone reloaded there gun behind my head.

For fuck sake not this again, "Maya don't be an asshole" I growled

"Why her huh?" She shouted as tears drop from her eyes.

"Maya put the gun down and we can talk about this ok" I said calmly. As I slowly try to turn around to face her.

She cried as her hands shake I quickly grab the gun from her hands and then point it at her, but she just stand here crying like stupid child. Normally I would feel sorry for her but I didn't care, I didn't care she was hurting or whatever. I pointed the gun down placing it in my back pocket.

"For God sake stop crying" I grunted in Annoyed.

"Why do you keep hurting me huh?" She yell in tears.

"Me I hurt you wow you are really a stupid bitch" I shouted at her in anger. "You cause this you , Leonardo and your stupid family and now you got the audacity to say to my face that I fucking hurt you!" I yell.

"I didn't had a choice Sebastian, I loved you soo much, but I had to do what's right it my duty as heir" she cried

"Oh fuck off" I shouted, "you didn't care you didn't care about me or Yasmin, you say you love me but did you ever did?, you don't know anything about love" I growled.

"I do know whats love, I wasn't the best person but people makes mistakes, Sebastian can't you see I am trying" she said

I sighted "Maya I don't have time to waste behind your bullshit" I said as I turn to leave her.

"You can't find her, I am just one call away from having her head blow off" Maya blurted out her tone was cold.

I laughed "stupid bitch" I mumbled.