44. Love

Yasmin

Yasmin

7 Year later

"Stefen come  talk to your grandparents!" I shouted for my son. He was outside with Sebastian. They were playing football in the yard.

"Yes mommy" Stefan came running in with sweat he was breathing heavily. "Your grandparents" I handed him the phone, "hello!! Grandma, grandpa I miss you guy" Stefan shouted in excitement as he ran off with the phone.

"Is everything ok?" Sebastian asked, he came into the living room, he was sweating as well, he was shirtless so you could have seen the sweat against his muscular body. "Huh.. yes, it's your parents they wanted to talk to Stefan , you know since they went back to Italy he misses them"

I said. After I give birth, both Changretta and Lana (Sebastian mother) stayed for like 3 years with us in Guyana before they went back, now Stefan has grown to get attach,
"I know, they did say they will come back next year to spend Christmas with him" Sebastian said, he walked over toward me, I was seating on the couch, watching my favorite show Game of Throne when Sebastian throw himself onto me "noo wait don't!!" I shouted, Sebastian rubbed all his sweaty skin on me, "you smell" I cry out, this is soo fucking disgusting, now I gotta go shower, if my son doesn't do this to me my husband would, they are both alike sometimes I go crazy because of them, Sebastian laughed as he wrapped his big arms around my waist pulling me on top of him, "kiss me" he demanded, "nooo go bathe yuh skin monn" I grunted at him. Sebastian didn't take no for an answer he grabbed me by neck as he pulled me down into him slamming his lips into mine, I proceed to fight back but his grab was too strong and I was already given in to him, he bites down at my bottom lips then moved down to my necks, moving his other hand to squeeze my ass. "We can't do this here, Stefan is.."

"In his room talking to his grandparents and you know when they talk it's normally like an hour long phone call" Sebastian cutted me off. "True....." I said bite down on my lips, "alright but not in the living room" I said given in, a wide smile came appear across Sebastian face, as he lifted me up in his arms like a baby taking me to our bedroom, we both laughed at the fact that we still act like teenagers in love, even though we both are adults not only adults we are both parents now, but our love has always been strong and it gets stronger every moment we are together, nothing can or would have stopped us.

The End

˚。⋆。˚˚。⋆。˚˚。⋆。˚˚。⋆。˚˚。⋆。˚˚。⋆。˚˚。⋆。˚˚。⋆。˚