36. Wedding shopping

Yasmin

Later that day

"Yasmin what do think about this dress?" Kaya said showing me an wedding dress she placed in front of her,

"No that's too revealing, I don't want my daughter breast to be showing that much and also family will be there yall know how them is talk" My mom stated collecting the dress out of Kaya hands and gave it back to the staff.

"Sebastian would make me change as well" I murmured, he is so protective and especially when I wear stuff like that he will get mad at me and maybe punish me and that I'm not gonna be complaining about. I smirked just thinking about it.

"OH yes Master anger issue" Kaya rolled her eyes.

"Yas what about this one?" My mom said bring over this wonderful wedding dress,

"Its more modest" she said handing it over to me, "try it on"

I took the dress from her, then the staff came to help me fix it.

She zipped me up, with a Pleasant smile "this looks wonderful on you" she said. "Thanks", I walked in front of the mirror admiring myself, it fixed me perfectly, I could imagine myself walking down the aisle already.

"This is the one" Kaya said her eyes were watery. My mom was just standing here with a smile on her face.

"You look so pretty" my mom said walking towards me, as she came closer to me, her eyes were even watery, I knew she wanted to cry, even me, "thanks mom" I murmured. I took her hands in mine, she gave me a lil squeeze, as tears dropped from her eyes, "mom please don't" I wiped her tears away, she let out a small chuckle, "your father would have loved to be here to see you today" she said.

"I know mom" I murmured as tears started to pour from my eyes, I was extra emotional for some reason I was crying for everything lately and now hearing this, my mom embraced me with a tight hug,

"Hey don't forget about me" Kaya said feeling left out, my mom and I both laughed and opened our arms to let Kaya in. She smiled and ran into our arms, it was like a group hug.

"OK let's go buy this dress" I muttered behind our hugs, they both released and smiled wiping their tears away.

"How much?" I asked the staff

"That will be $90.000 miss" she said

"Oh..."

"Girl stop looking at the dam price and buy that shit, Sebastian got money for days" Kaya stated.

"But I think that's too much, I don't wanna spend big" I said, I know he told me to go crazy but I can't do that.

"Do I have to call him" Kaya said taken out her phone from her prose.

"No no no, finee I will buy it",

If she told him I was making style to buy this dress he would get mad and come down here himself and I don't want that.