1. The Opening

Yasmin

It's a Monday morning, I am up cooking breakfast for Kaya and I.  She's still asleep and it's literally 8 am, I went upstairs to Kaya's bedroom and jumped on her bed, cuddling her. I then bit her on her arm and she screamed at me,

"Stop it, you are always biting people!'', Kaya shouted in pain at this point She is fed up with me.

"That's the only way imma get you out of bed stupid" I said. She opened her eyes and looked at me, with her sleepy eyes. Then she rolled her eyes in annoyed.

"Bitch is who the skunt you looking at like that?" she started to laugh out loud,

"Yasmin you know when you speak cerolese, you always make me laugh, "I know that's the only way you does hear me". Kaya and I both grew up in a Guyanese home which means we get quarreled most of the time, our parents were very strict but it never stopped us from doing what we wanted.

"True," she laughed."Come I made breakfast, fried eggs with plantains your favorite and also i made your special sauce".
"Kaya always likes the Guyanese way of things. We haven't gone back there for years but we still keep in contact with our parents. We moved here with my aunt and since Kaya's parents are good to my family because my aunt married kaya her uncle, Kaya also got to come to Italy too, we were 14 years when we came , we are now in our 20s. Kaya and I came downstairs to eat breakfast. All of a sudden my phone rang, it was Leonardo, my boyfriend. We were dating for 3 years now. He is the best. I met him at my other bestie's birthday party. It was the best night ever.

*I picked the phone up,* "Hi love" I answered.

"Hey baby, how are you?" he said.

"I'm doing great" I replied, Leonardo was a kind of guy that every woman dreamt of , sweet, kind, really handsome, caring and gentle, and his tattoos fuckkk never thought I liked tattoos but when it's on Leonardo it soo hot.

"So I'm having an opening at my new night club tonight. I want you to come with me and also you can bring your annoying friend Kaya," he said. He don't really like Kaya because she is a straight up girl and she literally doesn't give a fuck about anything.

"Yes sure I will be there" I chuckle

"Great, I will pick you up at 7pm!."

"Ok love " I said, Leonardo had so many businesses, companies. He is a rich guy but I never cared about his money. I love him for who he is, and before you say I'm a gold digger when I first met him, I didn't know he was rich, until a month later when we started dating, he told me.

**********************************

It's almost 7 pm, and Kaya and I are getting ready to go to the opening. We made sure we dressed sexy of course. I had on a long tight fitted dress that showed my body shape, my hair was tied in a high ass ponytail, with a light face of makeup because I don't really like makeup. I'm a more natural girl. Kaya on the other hand had on a short as fuck black dress that showed out her back halfway it was sexy nah go lie, her hair was let down, she had on dark eyeshadow and red lipstick. She was looking fine. We heard Leonardo blowing his car horn from the window so Kaya and I ran to the front door and to his new Bugatti he brought last week, he made me choose a color so I picked purple because it is my favorite color. The whole drive Kaya and Leonardo fought about which country has the best food, I was just there laughing the whole time as I listened to them.

˚。⋆。˚˚。⋆。˚˚。⋆。˚˚。⋆。˚˚。⋆。˚˚。⋆。˚˚。⋆。˚˚。⋆。˚

Sorry this chapter was short