43. The betrayer

Sebastian

I walked away from the woman I love, I watch as she drop to the floor crying for me, I just wanted to run back to her hug her and tell her I am not going anywhere but I couldn't if I did that their will be no future for us nothing I have to protect her with my life, my heart aches the pain of leaving her like this leaving my unborn child like this, I couldn't bare this but I had to be strong.

I was going into the SUV until Maya said

"You know what, no" she turned back to face Yasmin.

"As long she is alive you will never be mine" Kaya said, grabbing the gun out of Maya's hands and pointing it to Yasmin who was still on the ground.

"Maya what are you doing!?" I yell as I quickly stepped in front the gun pointing to Yasmin. "as long she lives you will never be mine, I know you love her, and not only that she is having your child I can't have that she must die '' Maya said without caring. She moved her head signaling her guard to come grab me to move me out the way. "Maya don't please, you get what you came for, you don't have to do this I promise I am all yours for fuck sake please put the gun down I fucking beg you" I yell begging at this point, 3 guard holded me back I trying to get out of their hold but I can't, one of them punches me in my guts as I fill to the ground.

"Maya please you get what you wanted" Ava said in concern as she looked at me and Yasmin. Yasmin got up from the ground and stand to face Maya she had her arms covering her belly as she stood strongly. I can't I can't let this happen. "Maya if you hurt her I will never forgive you, I will never come with you to Italy!!" I shouted as the pain from the punch struck me.

"Maya please don't you have any feelings at all" Yasmin said trying to persuade her, but the thing is Maya doesn't care she only cares about herself.

Maya laughed, "feelings? Honey that shit?, I don't care about your stupid child or you" she shouted. As she moved her finger to the trigger, "Maya you will ruin our plan" Ava said, "plan?, our plan?!" Maya turned the gun to Ava aggressively, "ye..." Maya shooted Ava in the head before Ava could even speak, "nooo!" I yell, my body dropped. I can't, if she could kill a cool blooded, what will she do to my wife, I watch as Ava's body drops to the fall as blood bleeds out of her head, she is dead. Looking over Yasmin who just froze there as she stared at Ava's body, Yasmin was traumatized, her eyes widened as she just stood there in shock.

"Now back to you" Maya said with a stupid smirk on her face like if it was something good she did. "You fucking bitch!!" I shouted as I punching 2 of the guards off me and pushed the next one down, Maya stepped back in fear as she try to aim her gun back at Yasmin but before she could have pull the trigger I grabbed a gun from one of the guard packet and shooted Maya in chest, I didn't even aim my gun the adrenaline kicked in which caused my body to reacted quickly. I then ran over to my wife as I wrapped my arms around her making sure she was safe, I saw Maya stood here in shook as the gun fill out her hands and she watched me, "you..sh...oot .m..me" she murmured as blood came out her mouth, she dropped to the ground as she suffocate in her own blood . I shot her in the heart, and I didn't care. I felt a relief that she was dying, all I had was hatred for her, I wanted to kill her and now I did it. I did it for love, that's all that matters. "Mrs Hernandez!!" The guard shouted as they saw their leader on the ground dead. They try to shoot us but all of sudden out of nowhere they all got shot in the heads and fall to the ground. Yasmin and I looked around because from no where those bullets came, that when I saw Alex and Mr Changretta running over to us. "Sorry we were late, the damn traffic was horrible" Alex said without a care in the world.

"You son of a bitch I nearly fucking die!" Yasmin shouted at him in anger. I understand her anger. If They didn't reach in time we both could have died.