Chapter 5

August 2017 - 15 years old

"We've made it."  Simone announced.

Simone stood with Liv , Jordan and Spencer staring at Beverly Hills High School. It was massive and somehow they survived middle school. As wild as it was, they made it. Challenges , fights and plenty of late nights. Harper lifted her sunglasses spotting Jordan pushing through the crowd jumping on the boy. Liv and Simone rolled their eyes at each other and walked away. Spencer followed suit because where ever Liv went , Spencer went.

"I can't believe they are still together." Liv looked between the post it and the lockers.

"Yeah well, Harper isn't letting your QB twin out of her spell." Simone responded laughing.

"Harper Voodoo!" Spencer and Simone spoke in unison making stabbing noises.

Liv could agree , she knew her brother could do better. She was looking at the perfect person for him yet Harper was sure they were going to have a lasting relationship.

"Where is your locker?" Liv asked her best friend.

"Oh, somewhere down there."  Simone waved her hands.

She helped Spencer find his locker and went to her own. Feeling her back bump into someone, she turned seeing Jordan. She smiled going back to her locker. Simone could hear him sigh struggling with the locker. She snatched the post it from his hand looking between the numbers and the lock.

"You mean I can't share yours?" He asked in a hopeful tone.

"Harper wouldn't like that."  Simone entered in the last number seeing the locker pop open.

"Thank you." Jordan took the post it from her.

"You're welcome. You just have to be gentle."

She touched his arm and went back to sorting out her supplies in her locker. Jordan got a whiff of her perfume. She smelled like French vanilla and Jasmine. She was so intoxicating, it was ridiculous. Harper smelled like florals and it made him sneeze half the time but he got used to it.

"You smell and look really good today." Jordan complimented

"Oh, thanks. I tried. You know first impressions." She twirled

"I'm impressed." He smiled softly , he was always impressed by her.

" He smiled softly , he was always impressed by her

"Is that my denim jacket?" He points to her jacket.

"Oh, that's where this is from." She shrugged throwing her backpack over one shoulder.