Chapter 14 [TW]

TW: mention of violence.

The crisp fall Atlanta air wasn't too bad. 66 degrees didn't feel like a death sentence when you had an oversized sweater and a warm body to rest upon. The campus was busy as usual and thankfully Jordan had practice this morning for four hours. An hour of that time included a study session with his team in the library that he surprisingly took the reigns on so none of them could think of failing.

He made sure when that last hour hit that he ran to the courtyard beating his girlfriend in meeting him there. Simone had met some friends for a quick lunch and brought back desert per usual. She had occupied her boyfriend's lap the moment she arrived to their spot underneath the massive tree. Gigi caught them reading under it one day and laughed proclaiming that it was very love and basketball or in this case, love and football.

"What is your grand plan for Halloween?" He propped one leg up as he felt Simone graze his hands that wrapped around her waist.

"Nothing yet, did you want to dress up or something?"

"Cat woman and Batman." She didn't need to see her significant other to know he had a silly wide spread grin across his features.

"That's what you want to go with instead of going in the theme of the cat world and being the Black Panther?" She questioned.

"Emphasis on the black, babe. I am a half white man."

"Oh trust, I've realized. We'll work on your dance moves babe but black panther is way more iconic than Batman."

"Take that back!"  Jordan spat.

"No, T'Challa did what he had to do. Batman keeps getting recreated for what? I would rather be entertained by the Joker." She looked up, getting lost in his eyes.

"Oh, What about Harley Quinn and the Joker?"  He suggested.

"Mmmm, fine. After all ,  you are my  puddin' " she leaned in closer about to attack his face when she was yanked away.

"We gotta get you some new friends, that aren't haters." Jordan shook his head.

"Shut it, football head. I am taking my baby away from you, its an emergency." Gigi snatched up Simone's things.

"Eh, wrong, she's my baby."  Jordan corrected.

He  got up throwing his backpack over his shoulder. Simone grinned at the shoulder massage from her boyfriend and leaned into him more tilting her head back to catch his kisses. Giselle made vomiting noises listening to their little whispers to each other. How did Liv watch this on a regular basis? Then again Gigi had noticed that Liv and Spencer were the same when he came to visit for the weekend and that was almost every weekend she felt like.

"I HAVE A DATE!" She screamed.

"Do you have to yell?" Simone rubbed her ear.

"I can throw a football too damn, it was the only way to get your attention and I need your help. I don't do this shit on a regular basis." She was trying not to get way over head about it.

"Okay okay, let me get her situated and uh, I would like to go missing later." She wrapped her arms around her boyfriend's waist.

"Mmm, Okay. They won't be able to find you." He winked.

"Please, no babies in the crew. Let's go!!!" Gigi pulled Simone's arm.

"Such a hater. I love you." Simone gripped Jordan's arm trying to push Gigi away. She wanted her last kisses.

"No, no, No! Let's go!"

"Yeah, you and my sister are perfect roommates." Jordan commented with a smirk.