John Watson [NSFW]

A/n: I wanna preface this by saying I'm not sure I like how this chapter turned out, but I felt the need to post something anyway.
I may come back and change some things later.

Warning: 'D' is potentially dysphoria-inducing/uncomfortable/triggering—there's a mention of p**n and m*****bation

Aftercare (what they're like after sex)

He's usually pretty dominant during sex, but he's a gentleman in his aftercare. Even if you just had a quickie, he'll make sure to clean you up in some way.

Once you're cleaned up, he'll hold you against his chest, and stroke your hair while calling you a good boy.

Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

You knew this was going to be lewd, so it's your ass. Of course, when he doesn't want to be lewd—he says your lips. They're nice to kiss, and your smile can light up his whole day.

His favorite body part of his is probably his hair. He likes the way it looks, but otherwise doesn't think his body is too much to look at.

Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)

He likes cumming in you. Even if he has a condom on, he prefers finishing inside of you as opposed to anything else.

Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

He has a fantasy of you watching porn together, while both of you masturbate. He tries not to think about it, and he never brings it up, though, because he doesn't know your comfort level with it, and doesn't want to overstep a boundary with you.

He doesn't really know how dysphoria works, so he doesn't mention it.

Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)

He considers himself to be pretty experienced, but he's been with less men/nonbinary people, so he lets you take the lead on a few things if you're more experienced there

Favorite position (this goes without saying)

He likes any position where he is able to grab your hips—which is usually when he is taking you from behind, or when you are riding him.

Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)

He can't help himself from cracking a few jokes.

Hair (do they like their hair being pulled?)

God yes. He absolutely loves it when you pull his hair.

Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)

He always searches for some aspect of intimacy—he's a very emotional person.

Jack off (masturbation headcanon)

He used to do so more when you weren't together, but now that he has you, he'll just wait.

Unless he's really needy, then he'll jack off when you're not around.

Kink (one or more of their kinks)

He has several, he likes dom/sub dynamics. He likes being dominant (and being called sir/captain, as well). Which also feeds into his kind for nicknames, and roleplay.

Location (favorite places to do the do)

Places where technically you're not supposed to do the do, but no one's stopping you, and you aren't getting caught. Like the shower.

Motivation (what turns them on, gets them going)

There are multiple ways to get him turned on, usually whispering

No (something they wouldn't do, turn offs)

While he's pretty dominant, and can get rough, anything that could potentially hurt you is a no for him. Anything in means of bondage is always done carefully, and he takes them off quickly and makes sure no marks will be left. He refuses to do choking or anything that will leave a bruise.

Also, obviously anything you say no to he won't do.

Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)

He gives pretty good oral, but he prefers to receive it. He likes seeing you under him, and he likes grabbing your hair.

Pace (are they fast and rough? slow and sensual? etc.)

At first, he stays at a moderate pace, but he actually likes being quite rough.

Quickie (their opinions on quickies, how often, etc.)

He's down for a quickie, but he does need more intimate moments

Risk (are they game to experiment? do they take risks? etc.)

He likes risk being involved

Stamina (how many rounds can they go for? how long do they last?)

He can go up to 3 rounds, but he usually doesn't like doing that many too often

Toys (do they own toys? do they use them? on a partner or themselves?)

Yes, he has a small collection. And yes, he does use them on both himself, and his partner—he finds them enjoyable, but he likes to keep a balance between that and touching you himself.

Unfair (how much they like to tease)

He doesn't particularly like teasing you, however, he loves to be teased.

Volume (how loud they are, what sounds they make, etc.)

He has a difficult time controlling himself, he starts off moderate, but can get pretty loud. You don't do it in the flat because Sherlock will tell you to shut up.

Wild card (a random headcanon for the character)

You top, usually whenever his leg acts up, or at least when you take control. This usually happens after a particularly demanding day, especially if it's physically demanding. The shift from extreme adrenaline rush, to absolutely no adrenaline sometimes causes it to flare, or for the pain to come back. While it's a bit unhealthy—he usually tries to compensate for this drop with sex.

Not that he sees you as an object, he just needs the endorphins/release.

X-ray (let's see what's going on under those clothes)

Average length

Yearning (how high is their sex drive?)

His drive is pretty high, about a 7/10.

Zzzs (how fast they fall asleep after)

He's usually pretty tired afterwards, and while it's nice to simply curl up with you in his arms, and fall asleep, he waits for you to fall asleep first.