Will Graham [NSFW]

Aftercare (what they're like after sex)

He's usually the one who needs the aftercare, and honestly, you're probably better off because the closest thing to aftercare you're going to get from him, is him cleaning up the mess with one of his old flannels.

But he loves it when you clean him up, and spoon him afterwards, especially if you run your fingers through his hair, and give him praise.

Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

His favorite body part is hands. They can do such beautiful, horrific things. You use yours to control him, and he loves it, he feels like his just respond to you. They hold so much burden—so much importance. And he thinks they're beautiful.

Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)

He likes cuming on you, or on himself. He also likes it when you tell him to lick it up, especially if you're the one in control. He actually doesn't mind the taste of his own seed.

Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

Sometimes, when he finishes, he imagines you filling him up. He closes his eyes when you pull out and imagines a thin white strand of cum on your strap while you do.

Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)

He has some experience—he hasn't slept with a lot of people, per-say, but he's competent. Most of the partners he's been with have had more experience than him, so he doesn't feel like he has a lot comparatively speaking.

Favorite position (this goes without saying)

He likes it when you take him from the back. While he does enjoy anal, one of the perks is not questioning whether or not he should make eye contact.

Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)

He doesn't usually talk during. He finds it difficult to find words, so he only speaks a little bit, but it's usually taking or giving orders.

Hair (do they like their hair being pulled?)

While he prefers to bottom, and usually ends up being a sub, he actually doesn't like it when you pull his hair. His scalp is sensitive, if you're going to touch it, he'd prefer if you just massage it.

Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)

He can get pretty intimate, but it's not usually his goal.

Jack off (masturbation headcanon)

He jacks off frequently, you've walked in on him a few times. Sometimes he just likes doing it himself, but sometimes he'll stop, and come get you so that you can help him finish.

Kink (one or more of their kinks)

Bondage, choking, degradation.

Location (favorite places to do the do)

The bedroom. He knows it's private and secure—he'll do it sometimes in another place/room, but he doesn't like the idea of anyone watching (which includes animals). So he prefers the bedroom.

Motivation (what turns them on, gets them going)

Foreplay. He likes you coming onto him, and being dominant. Most of the time, when you intentionally try to turn him on, it works. The only time it wouldn't is if his brain was particularly scrambled.

No (something they wouldn't do, turn offs)

Anything that could hurt you (like choking), is out of the question. He also doesn't like doing it with the dogs in the room because he doesn't like the feeling of their eyes watching you.

Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)

He prefers to receive, but he won't shy away from the opportunity of teasing you with oral. He likes watching you squirm every once in a while.

Pace (are they fast and rough? slow and sensual? etc.)

He likes it rough—both receiving and giving. He can keep up with whatever pace you set, but he usually defaults to going fast and rough.

Quickie (their opinions on quickies, how often, etc.)

Quickies are a good, fast way to make him tired, and he's not opposed to them. Anytime he initiates sex, it usually ends up being pretty fast anyway.

Risk (are they game to experiment? do they take risks? etc.)

He's open to some level of risk/experimentation. If he thinks it's going to hurt you, though, he won't do it.

On the other hand, he is open to some experimentation.

Stamina (how many rounds can they go for? how long do they last?)

He doesn't have very high stamina. He's learned how to be with people with a higher stamina than him, but realistically, you could fuck him for about 10 minutes, and he'd be panting on the bed, ready to pass out.

Toys (do they own toys? do they use them? on a partner or themselves?)

He enjoys toys being used on him—you use them to tease him a lot. When he's in control, he returns the favor, and will use toys on you. He doesn't mind you orgasming without him touching you—he likes watching it and seeing how far you're willing to go.

Unfair (how much they like to tease)

He can have his unfair streaks. But he steps back into line when you warn him not to act up.

Volume (how loud they are, what sounds they make, etc.)

He's either nearly silent, due to the overstimulation. His eyes will roll back, and his mouth will open, but he won't make much noise. Maybe a few grunts.

Or he finds it difficult to control his volume—especially during his climax—and he'll be a moaning mess.

Wild card (a random headcanon for the character)

You have done the deed in a forest. While he doesn't like the idea of anything or anyone watching, he has a slight kink for doing it in the forest.

Sometimes, while he was fishing, he'd think about having you there, and taking you by the river. Or you taking him. He didn't really care. And one day, he ended up taking you along, and he made it happen.

X-ray (let's see what's going on under those clothes)

Average length.

Yearning (how high is their sex drive?)

He has a pretty moderate sex drive. It can have its peaks, but it usually stays at the same level.

Zzzs (how fast they fall asleep after)

He usually passes right out, wrapped up in your arms, and nuzzled against you. Your scent lingers on him for days.