Hannibal [NSFW]

Warnings: Possessiveness, mention of kn!ves (kink section), Hannibal (this is its own warning) 

Aftercare (what they're like after sex) 

No matter what, he's always a gentleman after sex. He enjoys the process of aftercare, and being able to take care of you, so he always cleans up and does whatever you like to make you feel pampered and taken care of afterwards. 

Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's) 

He can't choose a favorite part of you—he's in love with your whole body, and he loves it when he's able to let you know. He will kiss and touch every inch of skin he's allowed—all the way from the top of your forehead, to your jaw, your neck, your collarbone, your shoulders, down the middle of your spine, to your hips, your thighs, and all the way down your legs. Even if you aren't naked in a sexual way, it's a difficult image for him to resist. 

His favorite part of his body is his hands. He admires the veins that pop up from time to time—reminding him of a Michelangelo sculpture. The way they have done so many horrible, beautiful things. Horrific things—things only a God can do. And yet, they can touch you—they can be gentle, they can bring you pleasure, they can do all the things a mortal could do. You kiss them sometimes, and when you do, he can't help but think about all of the other pretty men they have killed instead. 

Cum (anything to do with cum, basically) 

One of his favorite things to do is to cum inside you, (if you'll allow it, of course). A condom works, but when he can feel you around his cock, taking his seed, it feels like the ultimate declaration that you're his. No one else sees you this way unless he allows. No one else can have you. 

Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs) 

He frequently fantasizes about having a threesome between you and Will—where you're fucking him with your strap while Will his giving him a blowjob. 

Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?) 

He's pretty experienced, so he definitely knows what he's doing. Even when he plays coy, he knows. 

Favorite position (this goes without saying) 

Hannibal is comparatively indifferent to seeing your face—while he cherishes the faces you make, of course, he prefers volume over the faces you make. That, and he likes you pinned down somewhere or bound against something. Either he's on top of you, being the one pinning you down, or binding you to something. He's not too picky on where he does it, either, so it has made for some interesting improv. 

Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.) 

He's usually serious, but he knows when to be humorous at times. 

Hair (do they like their hair being pulled?) 

You can pull his hair all you want—but be warned that he'll do it in return, and double it. 

Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect) 

He actually gets pretty romantic. Seldom will fucking be just fucking, there is always some romantic touch that he adds. 

Jack off (masturbation headcanon) 

He believes self-pleasure is very important, even while having a partner. He does it regularly, but it's never frequent enough that it interferes with your sex life in any way, and you seldom catch him doing it. If you do catch him, it was probably done on purpose. 

Kink (one or more of their kinks)

BDSM, marking, semi-public, kn!fe play, pain play, spanking, sensory deprivation, & many more hard kinks. 

Location (favorite places to do the do) 

He doesn't have a favorite place, he'd fuck you anywhere. 

Motivation (what turns them on, gets them going) 

You dressing up/dressing in lingerie for him. 

No (something they wouldn't do, turn offs) 

Anything you don't want to do/don't want to continue. Consent is important to him—he's not a monster. The two of you have a safe word, and in the cases where he gags you, you tap him rapidly three times. Otherwise, he'll do just about anything. 

Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.) 

He likes both giving and receiving. 

Pace (are they fast and rough? slow and sensual? etc.) 

He can be surprisingly sensual, but he can also be extremely rough (especially if you're roleplaying). It really all depends on what you're doing, and his mood (as well as your mood). 

Quickie (their opinions on quickies, how often, etc.) 

He's not the biggest fan. He's not opposed to it, but he'll probably want to make up for it later. 

Risk (are they game to experiment? do they take risks? etc.) 

He's game for experimentation, or course, when he does experiment, he does so with the confidence of someone who has done it many times before. He's not so interested into public risk, or the risk of being caught—seeing just how much his and your bodies are willing to take is a much more enticing risk. 

Stamina (how many rounds can they go for? how long do they last?) 

It's difficult to pinpoint—so often, the sex is focused on you, how long you will last, how much you can take, and how long you can hold it back. The longest you have seen him last is three rounds—it was several hours long, and you quit because you were tired, not him. 

Toys (do they own toys? do they use them? on a partner or themselves?) 

Beyond bondage, he prefers to touch you and feel you himself. He will use toys to tease you, but he is the one finishing inside you. 

Unfair (how much they like to tease) 

He likes teasing you—making you beg for him. But he also likes to pleasure you equally. 

Volume (how loud they are, what sounds they make, etc.) 

He's pretty quiet during sex. He doesn't make very many noises other than some grunts—but since he's trying his best to make you comfortable (and to make you moan), he will use degradation/praise/jokes/say your name, or other things you want to hear. 

You, on the other hand, he will do everything in his power to make you lose control of your volume. If it's already easy to do, he'll just keep doing it and try to see how much noise you can really make. 

Wild card (a random headcanon for the character) 

He isn't very focused on his own pleasure. He has his kinks he prefers to do, and does derive pleasure from sex and masturbation, but he's not fond of receiving, and his sexual attraction doesn't need to be reciprocated. Despite masturbating frequently (without a partner, or with a partner with a lower drive), he's more focused on reaching an orgasm, or a satisfying end more than his own pleasure. 

X-ray (let's see what's going on under those clothes) 

On the bigger side. 

Yearning (how high is their sex drive?) 

His sex drive is on the higher side, but he is able to keep his cool. 

Zzzs (how fast they fall asleep after) 

It takes him a long time to fall asleep afterwards, he has a higher stamina, so you're the one who falls asleep first. He also likes making sure you're okay and fall asleep first before he truly rests.