Chapter 7: The Vibe room

Billie's POV-

"more." i said as she scooped for more noodles. "i love this show."

Luna replied, "i love bring around you."

"i love being around you too." i said.

we watched a few more episodes of r and m before i realised that she had fallen asleep. again. i admired her soft cheeks which had a pink tint to them and her long, brown eyelashes. i kissed her on the forehead before getting up. i picked her up in my arms and brought her to her bed, setting her down and tucking the bedcovers over her. i adjusted the pillows and got in with her, being the bigger spoon. i scrolled through tiktok and instagram for a while before she turned around and places her head on my left boob. she placed her arm around my waist and moaned in her sleep.

hearing her soft moan, i began getting hard.

"fuck." i whispered out.

her arm being close to my half- boner felt sensitive to my touch. i tried adjusting myself, to move her arm away but it was no use as she rubbed against it more.

"fuck." i grunted again.

fuck this.

i got up slowly- trying my best not to wane Luna up and went to the bathroom to sort myself out.

Luna's POV-

*

i woke up after i felt Billie get up from the bed, she went to the bathroom. i heard her grunting a little and got curious, so i went to go see her. as i walked closer to the bathroom, her grunts got louder, i opened the door a little to see her pants and shorts down at her ankles.

"Billie?" i said.

"fuck! Luna?!" she yelled.

"let me help, darling." i said, closing the door behind me.

Billie's dick was about a good eight inches- nothing that i'd ever imagined. i kissed her slowly moving her hands to my hips. i trailed my hands down her body before getting to her dick. i looked into her eyes, watching them widen at my touch.

"this okay?" i asked her.

she bit her lip and nodded, "mhmm."

i jerked her off a little, hearing the squelching of her pre- cum in my hand. she threw her head back at my touch and closed her eyes.

i pulled her as she yelled in pain, "eyes here. look at me you dirty little whore."

her eyes locked onto my mine, i continued sliding my hand down her length before bending down and flicking my tongue on her tip. she moaned at the touch of my warm tongue, i looked up at her to see her mouth wide open in awe.

"do you like that?" i asked her, before shoving her full length in.

she nodded and threw her head back again for a moment before looking down at me again. my hair tangled in her hands, she bobbed my head back and forth, making me gag, but her moans got louder and louder. it begun getting sloppy and by that i mean that it went all over my face- my spit, her spit and her cum.

i pulled my head backwards for some air and palmed her dick a little before going back for seconds. she pulled my hair back away- to stop her fluids from getting in my hair but it was kinda useless. she pushed her length into me again and continued to face fuck me before pushing her full length in. she held it there for a good ten seconds, grunting in pleasure as i felt her warm cum fill my mouth.

i stood back up again and stuck my middle and ring finger into my mouth. i took them out to reveal them being coated in a clear white substance. i stuck them into her mouth, seeing the shine in her eyes as we both swallowed at the same time.