Chapter 26: Claudia

Luna's POV-

"is it okay if i tell them about Fin?" i asked.

"yeah, you don't have to ask." she replied. "you wanna finish off our movie?"

"yeah." i said, snuggling up to her with my head resting on her chest.

"i love you." Billie told me, kissing me on the head.

"i love you." i said, kissing her on the lips.

Billie's POV-

i awoke to feeling Luna's arms wrapped tightly around my waist. i literally couldn't not move, i was trapped in her embrace but i couldn't complain. i loved her touch so bad.

i kissed her on the nose gently, when i pulled away her eyes had fluttered open to lock into mine.

"good morning my love." i greeted. "did you sleep well?"

"mm yes baby. did you?" Luna replied.

"so fucking good. mm." i snuggled myself into the crook of her neck and began planting kisses.

"baby." she giggled. "stop it."

i continued to kiss her, sucking just a little before moving onto another spot. i shuffled myself downwards into the duvet, pulling her hoodie up so i could kiss her stomach.

"baby you're giving me butterflies." Luna smiled, looking down at me through gap under the covers.

"that's the point." i pecked every single spot before pulling her pants down and kissing her thighs.

"st- stop. it's sensitive." she stammered, but i couldn't withdraw myself from her warmth.

i sucked on her thighs a little more, massaging them with my hands, going up and down slowly. i stopped once i had reached the stop and pulled my hands in closer to her inner thigh.

"Billie." Luna jerked her legs when her clit rubbed against my thumb.

"shh. stay silent for me, princess. let me make you feel good."

*

i rubbed my finger against her clothed entrance, continuing to kiss on her inner thighs. it wasn't until i pulled her panties off when she had finally stopped squirming, begging for my touch.

"you want me to touch you?" i asked. "hm?"

she stayed silent. i got no answer.

"you want to cum all over mommy's face? in mommy's mouth?" i asked. "answer me darling."

"y- yes mommy." she replied.

"yes what?" i asked, squeezing her thigh.

"i want you to make me cum. i want to cum for you." Luna confessed.

"mm. now take this like a good girl." i said before kissing her entrance.

i sucked on her clit a little, making her moan lightly and squeeze the sheets in delight.