Chapter 25: Home

Billie's POV-

"i'm going to stay here and help my parents bring Finneas home. you can either stay with us the night or i'll drive you home or back to my place." i explained.

"i don't know. i don't wanna interrupt." she said.

"interrupt? darling, you're not interrupting anything." i replied.

"but i don't want to be there when Finneas is in such a fragile state. at a time where your family will stick together a lot more. i don't wanna be the burden." Luna admitted.

"you're not going to be one. they offered. i'm fine with it. i'm sure Fin is." i explained.

"so it's okay?" she asked.

"yeah, it's completely fine." i said. "and it's a chance to know my parents a little more."

"mhmm. answer this. 'stay with us'? does that mean i get to sleep in your bed?" she asked, fiddling with my waistband.

"yes." i answered.

"the bed you've been sleeping in for years growing up?" she asked, slowly slipping her fingers into my pants.

"yes." i replied. "why?"

"no reason." Luna whispered, palming me through my pants before walking away.

i dragged her by the hand back to me, pulling her into me even closer. i began to kiss her more aggressively, her hands trailed all over my body before stopping on my hard print. i pushed myself against the wall as she began going down on me. pulling my pants down and setting me free.

after we where done, Luna and I left the bathroom and sat down in Finneas room. waiting for the surgery to be over so we could bring him home.

once he had come back, the doctors said that he needed a checkup the next day, just to make sure everything was okay and there wasn't any infections or swelling.

i drove him home in my car, he had passed out from all of the medication and fatigue. it wasn't long before we had arrived home. mom and dad got there a little after us.

"should we wake him up or carry him?" Luna asked.

"i don't wanna wake him up but if i carry him i might hurt him and i don't wanna do that either." i explained, getting out the car and shutting my door.

"so wake him up?" she asked.

"yeah, i think i'm gonna have to do that." i replied. "take these and open the door."

i tossed Luna the keys as she opened the front door for me.

"hey Fin." i whispered.

Finneas grunted and kept his eyes closed.

"you gotta wake up so i can bring you inside." i told him. "come on, let's go."

i tugged on his hand a little and he willingly gave in, stepping out the car and wrapping his arm around my shoulder. the other arm had been wrapped in a sling, to support his collarbone and help it heal quicker.