Chapter 29: Deja Vu

Luna's POV-

"you too! bye!" Billie said, closing the door as soon as she walked out. "holy shit."

"what happened?" Amber asked, coming out of her room.

"we had sex in the cinema and they caught us." Billie said.

"shut up." i smacked her arm.

"oh fuck. of course you did." Amber replied, walking back to their room.

"are you still hard?" i asked.

"always." Billie replied, chasing me back to my room.

Billie's POV-

"oh fuck." Luna sighed, catching her breath. "that was good."

"wanna go for a late night drive? have some fags? get McDonalds?" I asked.

"fuck yes." Luna groaned, getting off of the bed and putting her bra on.

"i'll drive." i said putting on my pants and belt.

we left her house not long after and got into the car when we drove off.

"what are you craving?" i asked, stopping at the red light.

"chicken nuggets?" Luna replied.

"fucking hell yeah." i replied and smiled.

i pulled into the drive through where we ordered our food. we got some chicken nuggets, some shakes and fries for me.

"can i have a french fry?" she asked.

"sure baby, you don't even need to ask just take it." i replied, chuckling.

"should we go to to rooftop?" Luna said.

"the one where we met?" i asked.

"mhm." she nodded, sipping her vanilla ice shake.

"that's gonna be good. with all the light and shit." i said, taking a turn into a road and parking the car.

"you wanna listen to something?" Lu asked.

"choose your pick." i said with a smile and got out of the car.

we brought our food up to the top of the building and set it down. Luna sat down with her legs dangling off the side of the rooftop and i did too, not long after.

"this gives me mega Deja Vu." she hummed. "i could've died if you weren't there."

"shh, listen to me baby." i said, grabbing her face. "but i was there. and you are here. with me. and that's all that matters. understood?"

"yeah, i get that, but i'm just thinking about when you holding my hand while i was on the edge and how i could've slipped from your grasp. in a second my life would've been over." Luna explained.

"i know darling. i know. but sweetie, it didn't happen, don't create problems or worries out of nowhere. it didn't happen and things are so much better now, right?" i said.