Chapter 19: Butterflies

Luna's POV-

her voice sounded a little familiar but i didn't know from where.

"sure about that darling?" i said, grinding on her lap.

her breathing felt heavy against my chest as i felt something poke me from beneath.

what the fuck.

the last time i felt something like this was when i was with-

"Billie?!" i yelled, jumping off of her lap. "what the fuck?"

she tore the blindfold off as soon as i yelled and glared into my brown eyes.

"Luna! i-i'm sorry i-" Billie said.

as much as i missed those ocean eyes i couldn't possibly fall into them again. i had never fallen from quite that high and it was a scary experience i will never go back to.

"what the fuck are you doing here?" i asked her.

"i came with a friend, it's literally my first time." she replied.

Billie began ticking a little and rolled her eyes.

"save that bullshit and get out of here." i told Billie.

i was not going to let in so easily. as pretty and hypnotising as her eyes are i wasn't going to give in. i couldn't.

"why do you hate me so bad? huh?" she asked.

"why do i hate you? you didn't give me a choice about wether or not we where going to keep the baby. then you fucked some bitch at my workplace and had the balls to run after me begging for me to accept your apology! oh! and you're a famous billionaire who's won five fucking Grammy's!" i screamed.

"how many times are we gonna have this fight, Luna? hmm? can't we just sit down and talk calmly like adults. please?" she asked.

listen to her, Luna. at least you'll be on good terms then, if you sort it out.

but wait? i'm not the one who's wronged themselves here. it's her.

"it's not even my fault." i said.

"please let me speak." she replied.

i stayed quiet and we both sat on the floor to talk it out.

Billie said, "first of all, i'm sorry about the baby. it was because i-"

"was famous? yeah, i know. you lied to me, Billie." i cut her off.

"i know and i'm sorry. i just couldn't possibly tell you because for once, for once in my life you didn't know me and you treated me like i was a normal person. and i felt like a normal person, you know? i felt comfortable being someone i wasn't." she explained.

fuck. cupid really has me in a chokehold.

"i really just wanted to get an abortion because it hadn't gone public that i'm intersex. and i don't know if it ever will but having to have a baby and hide that for years would've been so fucking hard. they don't even know i'm queer and i wasn't mentally prepared to keep it, Luna. i mean, we knew each other for week." she said.