Chapter 36: The Divine Gardens

Luna's POV-

"baby!" Billie yelled. "i need help!"

"what is it my dear? i'm coming wait." i replied, walking into the bathroom.

"i need help putting this shampoo in." she sobbed.

"you little crybaby. i'm coming darling hold on a sec." i replied, removing my clothes and getting into the shower. "come close to me i'm cold."

"not too close you'll get me hard again." she scoffed.

Billie kissed all down my body and kissed me even more once she reached my stomach.

"we got a little baby Billie - Luna in there." she poked.

"stop poking Bil." i rolled my eyes, she was doing that the entire night.

"i can't wait to hold you, my baby." she kissed me.

Billie's POV-

i cooked up some lunch for Luna and i before we sat down on her bed, i was currently resting my head on her chest and rubbing her tummy while we looked at venues for the wedding.

"what are you thinking? outside or inside?" Luna asked.

"i think an outside wedding is nicer although my hair goes everywhere in the wind. that's the only awkward part. otherwise it's cute. why? what are you thinking bub?" i replied.

"outside sounds good too. i wanna do it somewhere with nice views and greenery you know?" she replied.

"alright. i'll ask Fin and see if we can book a hall or something." i said to her.

"i need a dress!" Luna exclaimed.

"of course you need a dress darling. but don't worry about it i'll pay." i replied.

"no, i can pay for it with my own money. you don't have to do that Bil." she said.

"but i want to." i replied.

"but i don't want you to." Luna refused.

i fumbled through my wallet and drew out one of my credit cards, "here, take this for when you buy it."

"no, i'm not taking it." she insisted.

"take it." i replied sternly.

"fine." she rolled her eyes. "thank you Billie."

"i love you too gorgeous." i replied.

i stayed for dinner then left to go back home because i felt like i hadn't spent much time with my family. i told my parents and Fin about the engagement and they where happy to hear the news.

"what! oh my god! i'm so happy for you Billie! congratulations." mom said, hugging me.

"thanks mom." i replied.

"congratulations Billie, i'm so proud of you." dad said, he hugged me too.

"thanks dad! are you crying mom?" i asked.

"no i'm just really happy for you Billie. i'm really happy for you." she said, tearing up.

i hugged her again before Finneas joined in and then dad.

"congrats Bil." Fin said, smiling at me.

"thanks." i smiled at them all.

"so when's the wedding? have you guys started planning?" mom asked.

"we're thinking in a few months or so. i just meed to find somewhere nice." i replied.

"i can help you find a good place. we can have a look around tonight." Fin said.