Chapter 14: Everything i wanted

Billie's POV-

i kissed her on the nose and followed her to the bathroom to look at it. she picked up the stick between her shaky hands and looked at it to see only one line in red that drew across it.

"oh thank god." i sighed in relief.

Luna didn't say anything. i don't know if she truly wanted to get rid of it. i think she wanted to keep it, but she didn't say that because i was so determined to get an abortion.

i know it's her body, so she has more choice over it, but it's still my fucking kid too. and i don't want her to have it. i'm not ready for it yet. and i don't think she's going to stay in my life for 9 months.

all the girls i've dated never stayed. hence, the reason why i'm here. and i'm not even dating her.

"is this the part where we get a new one because we did it again?" she finally spoke out.

"i think that would be a good idea." i told her.

it was around midnight when i ran to the pharmacy store to get another pregnancy test. Luna stayed at my cabin and decided to just chill and watch TV.

when i had gotten home with the test, Luna was snorting more coke.

"okay, stop. that's enough of that." i said, pulling the tube away from her and dusting the remaining white powder off of the table.

"here, i'm gonna do it again." she told me, taking the bag off me.

"want me to come with?" i asked.

"yes please." she replied.

i followed her to the bathroom as she peed on the stick, she then left it by the counter and washed her hands, instantaneously waiting for the results.

"baby, it takes a good thirty minutes to show the lines or line." i didn't want to presume that there was going to be two.

i just hoped that there wasn't.

"well, ill get my answer quicker." she remarked, keeping her eyes on the test.

i sighed and watched with her, wrapping my arms around her shoulders in silence. minutes passed by and only one line had formed and we cheered in delight. clapping and hooraying that she wasn't with child.

it was only until our celebrations where finished when we had realised a faint, second line had slowly started to come in. we both stared at it in upmost shock and horror.

"fuck." i said, watching the lined strokes get bolder by the second.

"no. Billie." she sobbed.

i wrapped her into my arms, moving her hair out of the way while she cried into my embrace.

"it's okay darling, it doesn't matter. it's going anyway." i said.

"will it hurt?" she asked.

"no. no it wont. it's gonna be okay, baby." i answered.

fuck this shit.

Luna's POV-

"it's okay darling, it doesn't matter. it's going anyway." she said.