Chapter 34: Orchestra

Billie's POV-

"fuck fuck fuck i'm gonna cum! i'm gonna cum." i moaned, spasming as i sped up to thrust every bit of me inside of her.

"baby. babe." she whispered. "you didn't put on a condom."

"oh shit. you aren't on anything?" i asked.

"nope, i told you this." Luna whispered.

"fuck. i forgot." i said in shock.

"what do i do?" Luna asked.

"it's your decision baby." i told her.

"i think i might wanna keep it." Luna said.

"really?" my eyes lit up with joy.

"yeah." she whispered.

"really Luna? you wanna keep it?" i asked again.

"yes." she said, her eyes glinting.

"aww baby." i said, hugging her while still being tight inside of her.

"i'm so happy, Billie." she replied. "i want a baby. we're having a baby."

"we are." i smiled. "we're having a baby."

we cuddled for a while and talked about what else we where going to do for the rest of the night. i suggested that she gets dressed up and i take her to a restaurant. the part she doesn't know is that we're going to a fancy one. a very fancy one.

"okay. so i'll pick you up at around 6pm?" i asked.

"yup. 6 sounds good." she smiled.

"okay baby. i love you. i'll see you in an hour." i kissed her goodbye.

" i love you, my Billie." Luna replied.

i drove back home and took a shower. Fin was out with Claudia and mom and dad had fallen asleep on the couch while watching something.

i put on a black suit i bought a few months ago and all of my jewellery and perfume. i left the house with Luna's shiny new ring in my top pocket before driving down to the local florist. i picked out a beautiful bouquet of roses and some luxury chocolates at the french chocolatier.

not long after, i rang the doorbell to pick up Luna.

"oh my god." she said, "baby, you're so pretty."

"you're stunning." i blushed, glaring at Luna's red dress.

"you're so handsome." she said, pulling herself into me and kissing me with her hands around my neck.

"you're beautiful." i moaned in her kiss.

"thank you baby." Luna smiled. "i'm not ready though!"

i pushed the door closed behind me and continued to her, "what do you need help with babe?"

i left the flowers and chocolates in the car.

"just a few pieces of jewellery." she said.

i followed Lu into her room and sat down on her bed.