Chapter 13: What do i do?

Luna's POV-

"fuck!" i shouted, thrusting her in me deeper.

i released all over her waist as she did in the condom. i continued thrusting, waiting to break out of my trance but i orgasmed again- cumming for the third time in that same hour.

Billie seemed like she did too as i felt her harden in me again, when she threw her head back. we locked eyes and she looked down to see her cum leaking from me as i lifted out of her.

"shit." i said, catching my breath, having not noticed the cum.

"Luna?" she said, breathing hastily. "the condom broke."

fuck.

"shit! what do i do?" i panicked.

Billie attempted to calm me down my holding me by the shoulder, she hugged me and kissed me on the cheek.

"don't worry, darling. we can just get a pregnancy test later and if it's positive then we can get rid of it." she said.

i looked at her up and down in distraught. I thought of the idea at having the child, even though it wasn't something that I want to do. even though we had only known each other for over a week I didn't wanna get rid of them. I had a feeling I wanted to keep it. I thought too bad to get rid of it but at the same time I wasn't ready. the guilt of it would he unbearable.

"okay." i nodded.

we went to the pharmacy and grabbed a pregnancy test after cleaning ourselves up. Billie told me she was sorry it broke and i told her it wasn't a big deal but it happens sometimes and it's okay.

we went over to her cabin as she sat on the couch, lighting a blunt. we sat there in silence for a moment, just thinking about it all.

"pass." i said, taking the blunt for her hands.

i took a drag and then left the room to go pee on the stick. Billie put the blunt down and came to the bathroom with me.

"should i turn around?" she asked.

"no, that's okay." i replied.

repeat on the stick what Billie fiddled with the rings on a hand with us another switch over even though we are of age to have children and some people are married at this age I didn't think I was ready I was not ready to start a family yet.

on the flip side i felt guilt slowly drowning me at the thought of getting an abortion. the thought of killing an innocent child in my womb made me feel sick to my stomach.

Billie took the stick with her once j was done and set it aside the sink.

"do you have anything?" i asked.

"what do you want?" she replied.

"anything to make it go away." i said.

"are you sure?" she asked and i nodded. "i have some cocaine."

she took me to her drug compartment. it was hidden beneath the rug and a floorboard was loose. as she lifted it up, i began seeing visions. visions of the bleeding once it was all over with. visions where i actually have birth to the baby and how Billie would care for them.