Chapter 30: The Unexpected Arrival

Billie's POV-

"i love you." she said.

"i love you." i replied. "you want another cigarette?"

"yeah." she nodded and put her head against my shoulder while we listened to music.

i lit the second cigarette and we held hands, taking turns between drags.

after we got too cold and my jacket wasn't enough for the both of us to heat up, i drove back to Luna's place and got into bed.

"you alright baby?" i asked her.

"yeah. i'm just a bit tired." she yawned, getting into bed with me.

"lay here." i said, pulling my arm out and patting it.

Luna got into bed and snuggled up to me as we warmed up to each other. eventually drifting off into the next day.

Luna's POV-

Billie drove me to work and then back home to check up on Finneas.

"hey! Luna!" Candece called out to me. "have you reconsidered cancelling your private sessions?"

"yeah, oh shit." it just suddenly hit me. "i'll do them. sure."

"okay. good. thank you!" she smiled, kissing me against the cheek before she began walking off. "you're a lifesaver!"

"mmhm." i nodded and walked over to Amber, who was putting on their makeup.

"so you agreed?" she asked.

"yeah." i sat down and sighed.

"and now you feel guilty?" Amber asked.

"yup." i groaned, burying my fingers into my face and pulling down at my eyelids.

"it's okay. Billie seems chill. i don't think she gives a fuck about it. honestly, you're good." she said.

"really?" i responded.

"yeah girl. if she had a problem with your job and what you do she would've said it by now." Amber explained.

"yeah that makes sense." i agreed.

Amber and i went up on stage a few minutes later and after we where done i was given yet another private session.

i had about three and on the forth i noticed someone.

"well hello there." i rasped, grabbing my whip and swinging it around.

i slapped her on the thigh as she gasped.

"you seem familiar." i whispered, coming up close. "lemme get a taste."

*

i groaned at the touch of her lips, her hands wrapped around my waist as i cradled her lap. moaning, her hands began to trail all over my body, pulling to get a feel of my breasts.

she ran her fingers along my nipples, making me throw my head back. i pushed myself into her, our lips crashing together in delight. i could already feel her beginning to get hard from beneath me. i started grinding on her, making the sexual tension between us get stronger.