Chapter 18: The mesmerising three

Luna's POV-

it was around 1am by the time we had eaten and so we watched some tv for a bit. we recently got into 'skins' which is a British drama series but it's really good. Amber got me into it.

"you see? i love Cassie so much." i said. "but Effy is just a different breed."

"Nah, you're sleeping on Michelle." they replied.

"the new season's shit. i wish they kept the characters from volume 1 and 2." i complained. "they where so much better."

"i love Cook though! he's so fine!" Amber exclaimed.

"ew bruh!" i gagged, lighting up a blunt.

Billie's the one that got me into this shit but she's gone now.

so fuck her.

and fuck her shitty life.

Billie's POV-

(the next day)

"hey Fin! you wanna work on everything i wanted?" i shouted while brushing my teeth.

"stop shouting it's 10am." he said as he walked into my room to grab something.

"so? yes or no?" i asked.

"sure, let's have breakfast first because i think there's avocado's." he told me and left my room.

i went down after a while and had avocados on toast for breakfast. i made some coffee and waited in Finneas' room while he talked to Claudia on the phone.

when he came back we started from where we had left off. which was the lyrics.

"and then like- i was thinking for the outro it should be like- if i knew it all then, would i do it again? would i do it again?" i sang.

Fin played the outro and sang to the lyrics.

"yeah that works good. and then what, just repeat it?" he asked.

"if i knew it all then, would i do it again? would i do it again? if i knew it all then, would i do it again? would i do it again?" i sang out. "nah, i don't think it sounds good. it's too repetitive."

"i don't think it sounds bad. but maybe it should be like- if they knew what they said, would make me jump off the edge, would it have never been said?" he suggested.

"that's good yeah, lets try that." i replied as i sung out what Fin said to the music.

"it fits well." he spoke.

"no no no- how about- if they knew what they said, would go straight to my head, what would they said instead?" i replied.

"yes! that fits a lot better!" he told me as i sung to the beat again.

"if i knew it all then, would i do it again? would i do it again? if they knew what they said, would go straight to my head, what would they said instead? and then basically repeat that again and let the beat fade away slowly." i suggested.