Chapter 15: Goodbye

Billie's POV-

the oceans water splashed violently into my car as i accelerated. i felt myself sinking. drowning. but not just emotionally. physically too. the water filled up from the bottom the car first. then seeping through the windows it came. engulfing me whole.

finally putting an end to this miserable. miserable life.

i guess i got everything i wanted.

Luna's POV-

after Billie left i cleaned up the dishes and went straight to bed. the next morning i got up and ready for work, i knew what i was going to do. and by that, i meant i was going to ask Amber because they always know what to do in situations like these.

i drove to work and explained to them what had happened.

"well, i know you really like her and everything hut she was out of place saying that shit and acted like you didn't have a say. and you where right to have slapped that bitch. trust me, i would've too." they said.

"yeah things got really heated hut i don't regret smacking the fuck out of her. Billie's face went red because of it." i laughed. "so what do you think i should do?"

"so you wanna keep it but you don't know if you should, correct?" they asked.

i nodded in response.

"have you talked to her about it since the fight?" Amber asked.

"nope. i didn't text her and she didn't text me." i said.

"alright. well, if you want to do something then listen to your hear but don't forget to take your head with you. if you have a feeling that you shouldn't be doing something, even if you want it, then stay away from it." they said. "stop thinking with just your heart or just your head and listen to both and make your decision. whichever pops into mind first, you choose it, no overthinking."

"thanks Amber. i think i know what i'm going to do about it." i hugged them and continued to serve some customers that walked in.

i thought about the fight Billie and I had yesterday and how heated it got. my blood began to boil in sheer rage thinking of the shit she said and did.

what was really weird was how her head and eyes kept moving around. i think she might've had Tourette's and they got worser and worser as our fight heightened.

oh well. it's not my problem.

Billie's POV-

i woke up in a hospital bed.

fuck. i'm here again? i thought it was over.

seeing Finneas beside me light up with utmost relief when i opened my eyes.

"fuck Billie. what the fuck where you thinking? are you okay?" he asked,inking his fingers into mine.

get your act together, Billie! create some lies!

"i'm scared, Fin." i whispered out. "i'm really fucking scared."

"so am i. what happened yesterday? you know how much you worried me? us? you could've died." he asked.

"i had another episode." i said.

"what? another one? i thought you said they where gone?" he asked.

"yeah it was brutal. i'm scared if i ever have ones that bad again." i said.

"was there something bothering you? what triggered it?" he asked.

"stress from tour and the new songs snd shit. i don't know if i can juggle both at once, Fin. i don't know if i can be the celebrity people want me to be." i lied.