Chapter 28: Handcuffs?

Luna's POV-

she pulled up and we went in, before buying us some popcorn and sitting down in our seats. it wasn't until we had gotten into twenty minutes of the movie before her hands began to trail all over my body.

"no. Billie, we have to watch the movie." i whispered, pushing her hand out from in between my thighs.

"but baby-" she whispered.

"no! that's not what we came for, watch the movie." i told her.

she redirected her head to the screen, but that didn't last long until she began sucking on my neck.

"no." i tried pushing her away but she wouldn't give in.

before i knew it we where making out then and there.

"baby, we can't do this here." i whispered. "they have cameras."

"it's dark, it's okay." she replied, pecking my neck.

i physically couldn't resist, i eventually gave in and let her naughty lips guide themself all over my body. Billie worked her way down to my chest, pulling my shirt down a little and sucking on my breasts as much as she could.

"put this over you sweetie." she said, handing me her jacket.

"what are you doing?" i asked, as she got off of her chair and sat in front of my lap. "oh no."

*

i placed the jacket on my lap and focused my attention back onto the movie as much as i could. i felt Billie pull down my pants as she buried her head between my thighs, kissing and sucking on my sensitive area. i felt my skin begin to throb and sting at her bittersweet kisses.

i could barely resist my moans, my body felt like it was no longer mine. none of this was in my control. all i had to do was submit to her.

Billie's hair tickled my skin, her touch still felt sensitive as i was aroused to it all. her breaths against my skin, her fingers trailing all over my thighs, massaging them as if it was a reward for something i did.

i lifted myself up a little while she pulled my panties down, teasing my entrance with her fingers as my nerves made my legs jerk at her every touch. Billie sucked on my clit slowly before placing two fingers inside of me and thrusting at a steady pace.

i couldn't help my close my eyes and throw my head back as she worked on me. luckily nobody was close to us and we where sitting in the back row. her touch found its way into me, lapping up every bit of juice which i released having no control over.

"fuck. Billie." i moaned, covering my mouth with my hand.

Billie came up from under my jacket, having her fingers still in me, "be quiet for me sweetheart otherwise i'll have to stop and i won't fuck you until we get home. understood?"

"yes mommy." i nodded and gulped as i watched the screen.

Billie began sucking on my clit yet again, going at a much higher intensity than before. i took it as a punishment for being too loud. her fingers thrusted deeper inside of me, now hitting my g-spot i could no longer hold in my orgasm.