Chapter 17: The Imperium

Billie's POV-

we got into the car as i drove back to Diego's. we chilled for a while before everyone decided to leave. Maeve and Sarah left together first and then me and Ty did.

i said goodbye to them all and drove home- grabbing a ladder and putting it against the side of my house before climbing up it. once i got to the top, i pushed the ladder away to put it back how it was before and slid open my window, sneaking back into my room.

i've been doing this since i was a teenager and i still use it now. my parents never know when i sneak out and come back. it was probably around 3am, which isn't the latest i've been but late enough to give my mum a heart attack.

i got into bed and went to sleep, thinking about how i really needed to get laid. the last time i did was a month ago with someone at a party. maybe i should go to the strip club like Diego was saying.

Luna's POV-

after Billie left a lot of changes came into place. Amber moved in with me and that was really fun because they where always there for me when i needed someone.

they moved into my mums room, we spent a few months cleaning all of her clothes and stuff out (i still kept some of it but gave the majority of it to charity), then we repainted and moved Amber's stuff in.

the only reason they moved in with me is because they finished college and their parent's didn't want them to continue living at home. rent was too expensive for Amber to pay and so i offered to let them live with me because it was easier that way. i didn't have to have an empty room and i could put it to use, the rent would be cheaper if we split and i didn't have to live alone with Baxter.

we also got a new dog called Shira. she's a Dachshund and loves Bax so much. we got her ass a puppy but shes grown long now.

we both quit our jobs and began working in the imperium. it was a full time job but we didn't have much to do other than dance all day. having Amber by my side still made everything easier too.

we made our way to the Imperium and began getting ready. i wore all black; a laced bra with a short crop top, some panties and black platform heels. we only have three different outfits that we change into weekly. so we'll wear them maximum twice a week. Amber wore the same as me as did my other college Erin.

Erin has a short blonde pixie cut and a septum piercing. her eyebrows are pink which is so cool and she has a bellybutton piercing.

"hey guys you're on in five." Cindy announced.

"alright thanks, Cind." i replied as concealed herself by running through to the other side of the curtain.

Cindy was our co manager- she does most of the announcements and stuff and basically tells us what we have to do and when we're gonna be on for show.

she has long black hair, brown eyes and a tongue piercing.

"are you going on another date with Craig?" Amber asked.

Craig was this guy i met at a coffee shop. he payed for my drink and i ended up having coffee with him when i was on break. Amber got left behind because she had to talk to someone about something.

Craig and i talked for a while and exchanged numbers but i haven't texted him back in a while and i don't really know if i'm interested in him enough to. he said his last ex was a stripper and that's why he left her.