Chapter 38: Trippy

Billie's POV-

"i do." i answered, gazing into her eyes.

"Luna Clarke, do you take Billie Eilish Pirate Baird O' Connell for your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?" he asked.

"i do." she smiled at me.

"you may now kiss the bride, Billie." he said.

i took a few steps forwards as she did, before cupping her face and kissing her softly. everyone began clapping and cheering for us.

"i love you." i whispered.

"i love you." she replied, kissing me more.

Luna's POV-

Finneas disappeared quickly and brought out a massive confetti cannon before launching it. everyone cheered as it set off, sending a bunch of sparkly gold and red confetti up in the air.

"where the fuck did that come from!" Billie laughed.

"that was so sweet, thanks Fin." i said to him, "that's really cute."

it wasn't long before they started to bring out the food. Billie insisted that the priest stayed and ate with us. i sat down on a chair next to her, as everyone came by to take photos and congratulate us for the 10000th time.

after that, Billie and i got a table and began eating our food.

"you're my wife now." she cheered, holding my hand and lifting it up. "yaaay!"

i smiled at her and kissed her once more, "till death do us apart."

"till death do us apart baby." she replied.

"hey Billie! come here real quick!" Maeve called her.

"i'm sorry i'll be back sweetheart!" she said.

i continued to eat my food when Maggie came over, sitting beside me.

"hey Lu, you alright?" she asked.

"yeah, i'm doing great. Billie makes me so happy." i replied.

"i know, i'm glad she's got someone wonderful like you." Maggie smiled, "you know, i noticed that you haven't touched any wine."

"oh." i replied.

"or coffee." she said. "and i know you like that."

"yeah, i don't know." i said.

"honestly, i'm happy for you and Billie. congratulations on the baby too. i knew from the second you stopped smoking." Maggie said.

"oh, thanks mom." i replied, tearing up a little.

i hugged her and talked to her for a bit about baby names. i honestly have no clue what to name them. but i hate those people who are named after their parents but Jr. like Billie junior, it just sounds bad.