Chapter 8: Cum slut

Luna's POV-

"just shut up and kiss me." i said, sitting down on her lap, facing towards her.

i wrapped my arm around her neck as our lips met.

"fuck." she whispered as we passionately made out.

"what is it?" i asked.

"your fucking stab wound, stop pressing it!" she told me, grabbing my hands and redirecting it to her crotch.

"Billie." i whispered.

*

she put pressure down on my hands so i couldn't move mine away from her print. Billie focused on our kisses and squeezed my thigh every so often, giving me butterflies. doing stuff with her like this felt illegal but at the same time so fucking right.

i palmed Billie through her shorts as she moaned to my touch. her fingers slid around me, pulling my shirt off first and then my bra. she fondled my tits and sucked on then lightly, i gasped in delight, feeling her warmth take over me.

Billie's POV-

Luna slipped her hand beneath my boxers and pulled my dick out, sliding her hands up and down my length.

"fuck." i groaned in our kiss.

i continued sucking on her pink breasts, while she jerked me off, gradually getting faster and faster. my moans got louder and more raspy, she began sucking on my neck and found my sweet spot, causing me to orgasm. i tangled her hair in between my fingers and pulled her head back, allowing myself to suck on her boobs more.

"ahh yes, Billie!" she moaned.

Luna continued going faster and faster, bouncing up and down in arousal. i began to loose my senses as i released and in that moment i came. i came all over her hands and my stomach, some even got on my shirt.

"fuck." i grunted, releasing every last bit of cum on her.

she sucked every white spot on her finger and spat some in my mouth.

"taste yourself." she whispered.

i was still in complete awe. i took off my clothes and sat back down on the couch, as she seductively walked over to me, wrapping her legs around me again. she sat on my lap as we made out, my hands trailed all over her body- her hair, her neck, her shoulders and her boobs. when i had gotten to her waist, i sucked on her neck a little more, biting as my hand slid up her skirt.

Luna's POV-

Billie was sucking on my neck a little more, biting as her hand slid up my skirt. she circled a finger around my clothes clit, kissing me with tongue and squeezing my boobs with her other hand. she began folding my boobs making me moan in delight.

Billie looked at me and raised her eyebrows to ask me if it was okay and i nodded. she pulled my panties to the side and stuck two of her fingers in my mouth.

"spit." she commanded and so i spat on her fingers, watching as she inserted them into me.

i moaned at her touch, feeling sensitive and so aroused.

"fuck, Billie." i said.

she covered my mouth with her hand, "stay quiet for me darling."

she continued to finger me, while sucking on my boobs. i bounced up and down as her fingers went back and forth. my clit remained rubbing on her palm, making my nerves spasm every now and then. every time my moans got louder, Billie tightened her clamp around my mouth. i rocked back and forth, feeling her dick poke up from beneath me. i grabbed her arm and removed her fingers from me, sucking some of my juices off her fingers and then spitting on it. i then stuck her fingers in her mouth and watched her suck on them.

"how do i taste?" i giggled.

"so fucking good." she moaned.

i pushed her back so that she was more relaxed and adjusted myself, inserting her penis into me after watching her throw her head back when i handled it.

"holy fuck. you're so tight." she said.

i winced in pain, feeling her inside me was so painful.

"you're a big boy." i told her, scrunching up my face as i lowered myself onto her.

"i'm sorry if it hurts." she replied, placing her hands on my hips to help me lower myself down. "stop if it does, okay?"

"i can handle it." i huffed, pushing her in in one whole go.

"shit." she said.

"fuck!" i yelled as her girth widened me.

i went slow at first, Billie's hands remained on my hips to help me. i moaned in sweet pleasure, feeling her warmth was so sexy.

"Luna you're so tight." she said, carefully pushing in and out of me.

i placed my hands on Billie's shoulders to get some leverage and bounced up and down on her as she pushed herself in and out.

"Billie!" i screamed.

"stay quiet." she shushed me, picking up the pace.

i felt her tear me apart as she fucked me from the bottom ruthlessly. i couldn't go and longer and so i wrapped my arms around her neck and let her fuck me from beneath. my moans turned into screams. i bit my lip so hard to stifle my cries as she pumped harder and faster. she lost all control and went haywire, pumping in and out so much faster.

"fuck! slow down Billie!" i said, gasping for air as she continued.

she rubbed on my clit, making me orgasm even more.

"i can't- i'm gonna- fuck!" she yelled, pulling herself out and cumming on my thigh.

we ended up cumming at the same time, i released all over her hands and dick. at the end, we where both covered in each others cum.

"fuck." i moaned.

"fuck." she sighed.

i remained sat on top of her for a while and Billie had her arms wrapped around my waist.

"are you a virgin?" she asked.

"what? you ask me that after fucking me!" i laughed.

"no! i mean before." she replied.

"yeah." i said.

"no way." she looked me, shocked. "that was your first time?"

"yeah." i nodded. "why?"

"that was so good for a first time." she told me. "well done, darling."

"thank you." i smiled. "i made you cum twice for me today and you still deny that you're my cum slut."

"we'll see about that." she said.