Chapter 38

You guys are going to love this chapter I swear because this is the last time you will have to see Danielle in here *cheers*.

P.S. I absolutely love irl Danielle so don't think that I hate her. Okay? She's my queen.

Enjoy!

~Victoria .-.

----------

Vic's POV (2 days later)

When I woke up that day, I knew exactly what I had to do. Did I want to do it? Absolutely. Was I scared out of my pants? Hell fucking yes. But this needs to happen.

I have to get rid of Danielle Victoria Perry whether I like it or not. And Kellin definitely wasn't going to let me forget that.

"Wake up sleeping beauty. You have a big day ahead of you." he states matter-of-factly.

"Yeah yeah I know. I'm just, I don't know, terrified. I've never came out; not even in school. It's new territory for me." I point out, sitting up slowly.

"I know but think about it this way. We won't have to hide anymore and you won't be taken advantage by her anymore."

"I understand that but it doesn't make me any less terrified." I mutter.

"Don't worry about it. Whatever happens, just don't let go of my hand." he murmurs, clasping his hand with mine.

"I'll have to when I do this but I promise I won't after. I love you."

"I love you, too. Now, let's get you ready." he smiles, giving my hand a reassuring squeeze.

At least, after all this, I'll still have him with me.

---

After getting ready and leaving, we head for Danielle's. The closer we get, the more nervous I become. And not before long, we arrive at the two-story beach house she shares with her actual boyfriend.

"Do you want to do this alone or do you want me to come with you?" Kellin questions from beside me in the driver's seat. I think about it for a few moments before answering warily.

"I think it would be best if I did this alone. I need to learn not to let people use me by myself. That is, if you don't mind?"

He nods slowly, understanding exactly what I mean.

"I get it. Just call if you need anything, okay. I'll be but a few minutes away." he says, watching as I shakily unbuckle my seat belt as I look out the window.

"Okay. I love you."

"I love you, too. And hey, you can do this. I believe in you." he says, leaning over the seat to give me a quick peck on the cheek.

"Thank you. And don't worry, I'll do this. I'll see you soon." He nods, watching as I open the door and step out. Closing the car door, I look back and wave at him. He waves back before driving off down the street.

Well, here goes nothing.

Walking up the rock path, I get to the mahogany door. I press on the doorbell before waiting for someone to answer. Someone does but it's not her. It's the actual boyfriend.

"Hey Vic. What are you doing here?" he asks.

"Something I should've done a long time ago, Seth." I reply, a sudden sense of determination washing over me.

He nods in understanding, knowing exactly what I mean.

"I'm proud of you, man. You're finally standing up to her." he praises, patting me on the back.