Chapter 10

Kellin's POV *time-jump 4 months*

"Viccy, I'm tired." I whine, clinging to Vic like a baby koala, my head nuzzling into his neck. He laughs at my behavior, kissing me on the top of my head.

It has been four months since we had started dating and we just finished the Collide With The Sky tour two weeks ago. This left us a week to spend with our families until we got ready a week later for Warped. Today was been the first day of Warped and it was amazing, especially when you get to see your hot Mexican boyfriend all sweaty, jumping around on stage like nobody's business.

"Let's go to bed then." he whispers, his voice raspy, indicating that he's just as tired. Standing up with me still wrapped around his waist, he walks over to the bunks, setting me down onto the bed. We both strip down to our boxers before cuddling on the small bunk.

Vic's POV *next morning*

When I wake up the next morning, I instantly feel cold. I look over to where Kellin was lying to see that he wasn't there anymore. I hear a sound in the bathroom so I get up out of the bunk, walking over to the bathroom.

"Kells, are you in there?" I whisper so as not to wake up everyone else, knocking softly on the door.

I start to hear an answer until whoever is in there starts puking. Testing the doorknob to see it's unlocked, I open the door to see Kellin, his back resting against the wall, his pale skin paler than usual, his eyes closed. Walking in the rest of the way and closing the door behind me, I kneel down beside him. He opens his blue eyes, fog glossing over them.

"Are you okay, Kells?" I ask, sitting cross-legged, holding his hands in my own.

"Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine. It's just a little headache and stomachache." he says, his voice cracking. I roll my eyes, obviously not believeing him. Placing the back of my hand on his sweaty forehead, I feel just how hot he really is.

"Kellin, you're burning up." I say, placing my hand on his face, caressing his cheek. He's lucky he doesn't have a show today.

"No I'm not. I'm perfectly fi-" he starts to speak but stops mid-sentence to lean over the toilet again, spilling the contents of his stomach into the toilet. The whole time I just sit there, holding his hair away from his face and rubbing his shirtless back. After a couple more minutes, he leans back against the wall again, grabbing a water bottle and taking a swig of the crystal clear liquid.

"Kellin, you are definitely not fine. Now, you are going to go back to bed and getting some rest." I sternly say.

"Viiiiiiic." Kellin whines, obviously hating the idea of staying in bed and resting all day.

"Kellin, no complaining. You're going back to bed. Now let me help you up." He crosses his arms and pouts, hoping to get me to change my mind. After a few moments though, he surrenders and gives me his hand, letting me help him up. He staggers a little to the sink to brush his teeth before letting me lead him to the bunks. Placing him in my bunk, I lay the covers over him and brush away his sweaty hair, giving him a small peck on the forehead. He lazily smiles at me before burrowing in the covers, falling asleep almost instantly. I smile softly at him before getting myself dressed and heading off to the living area. I'm instantly greeted by the guys and they ask what's wrong.

"I got up this morning and Kellin was puking his guts up in the bathroom. He eventually stopped and now he's sleeping in my bunk." I explain, grabbing a Monster.

"Luckily their band doesn't have to perform today." Mike explains. I nod before sitting down next to Jaime.

"Remember Vic, we've got a show today." Jaime reminds me, slapping me on the back.

"I know. I just wanna take care of Kellin." I truthfully say, sighing sadly.

"We know you do, bro. And you can take care of him after our set. But right now, we've gotta go." Mike says, standing up.

"Okay. I'll meet you guys in a few. Let me just say bye to Kells." They nod and walk off while I go to the bunks. I smile at Kellin and brush the hair away the had fallen in his eyes again. He crinkles his nose and cuddles my pillow closer to him. Kissing him softly on the forehead, I get up, put my shoes on, and walk off the bus but not before I leave him some water and some medicine with a note.

------------------------

Kellin's POV

The first thing I feel when I wake up is utter pain in my head, like a hangover only twenty times worse. Blinking my eyes to adjust to the light, I turn on my side to try and fall asleep again but with no such luck. Giving up on sleep, I groggily get up, running my fingers through my tangled black hair. Once I'm up, I get out of the bunk and trudge to the living area. Looking around, my eyes land on a note next to a glass of water and some medicine.

  Kellin,     Here's some medicine for your fever and headache. I'll be back soon. Love ya babe ~Viktur <3 ;)

I smile at the note before downing the pills and water in one gulp, hoping to get rid of the headache. Deciding that my stomach is not happy enough for food quite yet, I settle down on the couch and turn on the TV, popping in The Nightmare Before Christmas. About halfway through the movie, the door opens to reveal a sweaty Vic, face flushed from performing in the bright sun. He smiles when he notices me looking at him, mind-drooling over the sweaty Sexican in front of me.

Noticing my expression, he smiles a devious smile before stripping off his sweat-drenched shirt, revealing his sweaty chest. Wow, my little friend is suddenly very happy.

Without another word, Vic struts past me to the shower while I watch his booty in awe.

Wow, I'm so gay I can't even function.

----------------------

Yeah, just a warning but you guys are gonna hate me for the next chapter. The next chapter will be drama-filled so prepare to hate me. And I mean HATE ME!!!!! It will be bad.

Also, I realized that I want the time-jump in the story. I'd rather have 1 long story than 2 short stories. So, the next time I have a chapter that's just an author's note, that will be the space in between the time-jump. Am I making sense because I'm confusing myself?

So, prepare to hate my guts next chapter and enjoy.

Song for this chapter: Somebody Out There by A Rocket To The Moon

~Victoria .-.